Chapter 377 - 378

Chapter 377: Holding Zhiqing’s hand and asking him, would you like to kiss me?

Lu Xiang didn't know what was wrong with him. He had obviously apologized and his boss had returned majestically, but he felt particularly unhappy when he saw him apologizing.

Lu Xiang's iron rod went to poke his heart again, "If you apologize to me, I will accept your apology. Wouldn't that make me lose face? I told you to kneel down, but now that I think about it, I will accept your apology." Kneel down and get under my crotch, and I will forgive you, otherwise I will not accept your apology."

Hope: "...Lu Xiang, don't go too far. I apologize to you because I was careless today. I apologize for pushing this matter away from you. Other than that, I have no obligation to apologize to you."

Hope tell him this seriously. After I finished speaking, I glared at him and left in front of him.

Lu Xiang felt that he couldn't bear it any more. This bastard really didn't take him seriously at all. Seeing him leave, the brother next to him asked him: "Brother, what should I do now? He doesn't take him seriously at all. If I take you seriously, I definitely don't take you seriously. How about a few of us rush over and give him a good beating. If we beat him to the letter, he will be obedient."

Lu Xiang had the urge to beat him. Impulsive, but watching the back of him leaving, he didn't pass away. When he saw the people on the side wanting to hit him, he got angry, "Why hit him? I didn't even hit him, why did you hit him? This man was dragged up to the sky just by looking at him. , I wouldn’t feel comfortable if I just beat him up so easily. I’ll deal with him slowly later. Anyway, he’s at the same table with me now, so it’s not easy for me to deal with him.” …School is

over

in the afternoon . , Huo Zhiyao immediately packed his schoolbag and prepared to leave with Huo Zhiqing. After Huo Zhiqing packed his schoolbag, Huo Zhiyao followed him. He said that it is best not for two people to look too familiar at school, so as not to let others I felt it was inappropriate when I saw it, so I didn’t dare to hook his finger right now, so I could just walk behind him and follow him.

He kept walking with him until he crossed the bridge not far from the school and was almost at the door of his house. Only then did he dare to reach out and hold his hand.

Huo Zhiyao felt much happier when he held his hand. Huo Zhiqing wanted to push him away, but seeing how happy he looked, he didn't push him away. He held his hand like a piece of wood and was like a piece of wood. Any facial expression.

Only Huo Zhiyao showed a proud expression, just because he held his hand and held hands with him.

Huo Zhiyao pulled him to a path near the door of his house, pulled Zhiqing to the path, and said close to him: "Zhiqing, there is no one now, and it's already this time. I'll go home in a moment. What's going on?" You can't do anything, can you kiss me now?"

After Huo Zhiyao told him, he closed his eyes and mouth obediently, pouting and thinking about him kissing him. As a result, after waiting for a long time, the air blew his face cold. Without waiting for a reaction, he opened his eyes and carefully looked at the person in front of him. The person in front of him looked at him with a mysterious and indifferent expression, without any reaction.

Huo Zhiyao smiled, "What's wrong? Is my request too much? I just want you to kiss me. It's nothing too much. Besides, aren't we two in love? In love, we are in the same place now. It's okay for us to kiss each other. If you don't kiss me, I will kiss you." After

Huo Zhiyao finished speaking, as if threatening him, he stood on tiptoes and grabbed his head to kiss him, because the two of them The difference in height between people is that Zhi Qing is only 178cm tall now, while Huo Zhiqing is 188cm tall, which is already very tall among men, but compared with Zhiqing, he still feels half way behind.