Chapter 388 - 389

Chapter 388: I made someone cry, how can I comfort him?

Hope feel that I have been a bit unlucky recently. When I go back, I should call his father and pray to God to remove this bad luck from him. Otherwise, I will see this unlucky guy all day long and I don’t know who he is. I'm lucky, I always see him...

He's the kind of person who can't avoid it, I always feel disgusted by his face.

Hope saw Lu Xiang staring at him with such a proud look, as if he wanted to kill him, he said to him speechlessly: "I have already told the physical education teacher the reason why I asked for leave, so it is reasonable for me to ask for leave. I have a stomachache and I'm not feeling well, so I'm asking for leave." Lu Xiangcun wanted to trick him, but he didn't recognize it when he heard this.

"That won't work. The PE teacher is a PE teacher. I passed it as my PE teacher. I'm not here. Your absence will still be recorded. You said you have a stomachache, but I think you are in good spirits. If you are really in pain, I will go to see the school doctor with you. Sick leave must be certified by the school doctor." Lu Xiang

was very special after he finished speaking. He looked at her with a proud smile, making it clear that he wanted to see how he died.

Hope to see him looking so proud, he said to him after a long silence: "Then just remember me as absent from class."

Lu Xiang: "???" Without any explanation? ? Lu Xiang was a strange person. He just liked teasing him and watching him being tricked by him. Now he was not happy to see him acting so obediently. "No wonder your body is so weak, a woman's My body is stronger than yours, and I am absent from any physical education classes. I guess I don’t exercise often."

Hope’s face darkened when he heard this. Why didn’t he want to be able to attend physical education classes like a normal person, and he could use running on the field to do some exercise? He wanted to exercise for a while, but he couldn't do it. He was born with a heart disease. He was out of breath when he walked any faster since he was a child, let alone running. If he ran now, he would definitely die, so he envied those who could exercise. . There is longing in his eyes for things he doesn’t have.

His nose was sore from discomfort, and he looked like he was about to cry, and he said to him very stubbornly: "What does it have to do with you?" Lu Xiang didn't expect that

he would cry. He had just seen him really crying. The shape of his nose, and his eyes were red after sniffing, damn, this person must be crying, right? Is he crying over such a trivial matter just because he said he scolded him?

Lu Xiang was still proud that he had tricked him, but when he saw him crying like this, he immediately felt that he was such a scumbag for making people cry, but he didn't expect why he cried. Well, what was wrong with what he just said? Seeing him crying, then turning around and leaving, he stayed where he was, messy in the wind. Could it be that he really made Xiang Hope cry, but he really didn't say anything about him, except that he looked like a woman, so he felt that he was a man's self-esteem. I was really shocked, so did you cry?

He couldn't control his mouth and made everyone angry. He scratched his hair in annoyance.

He felt that he was really sick, didn't he just want to see him cry and make him jump over the wall? Now that I saw him crying, I felt unhappy. I also felt that I was a bit of a scumbag for making him cry. Looking at the back of Hope leaving, he kicked the grass next to him, feeling confused.

...

The physical education class will be dismissed freely after half an hour.

Lu Xiang was not a big smoker in normal times. He only thought about smoking occasionally when he smoked. Now he and his brothers were smoking in this toilet. He was smoking without saying a word, thinking deeply about something. He was leaning against the corner and smoking. Several boys were frightened to see him as such a thinker. They thought something had happened to him, so they asked him in a low voice: "Brother, what are you doing? What are you saying?" It’s scary not to say anything. What happened? Could it be that your deskmate provoked you again? I think that your deskmate was too arrogant and wouldn’t let you go at all. He has been bullying you for a long time, which is detrimental to your elder brother's face. We can't just sit back and let him bully you. Do you think we will beat him until the dead of night one day and beat the shit out of him? Seeing that he is restless, he will definitely walk around when he sees you in the future. What do you think of this method?"