Chapter 312 - 313

Chapter 312 Let Xiang Ziye kneel on the durian

There was a lot of thinking along the way, and we arrived at this village in a short time. When we returned to this village, everything had changed a lot. This village was quite dilapidated when they left. In recent years, many people have come out to work and have made money. His hometown is engaged in construction, so the village has been repaired very well. There is a big plaque at the entrance of the village. It looks much more grand than when he left, and the overall decoration is more impressive.

Nowadays, there are many trees and flowers in the village, and many people build self-built houses. In the past, they lived in tile-brick houses, but now they are more or less self-built houses with one-story floors. It was built with two or three floors.

Fuxishui also built a three-story house for his family two years ago. The main reason was that his parents were unwilling to live in the city with him. He asked them why they wanted to stay in this rural area when they could obviously follow them. We go to the city together to enjoy the happiness.

When Zhang Xiaolian heard this, she wiped away her tears and smiled and said: "I'm mainly afraid that your brother won't be able to find us when he comes back. You said that the two of us have been in this countryside for so many years, and your brother is back." They must have come back to the countryside to look for us. If we leave, your brother will be so sad when he comes back and can’t find us. He can’t find us and can’t find this house. You make your brother feel so uncomfortable, so we won’t Let's go, just wait here for your brother to come back."

Fuxishui felt uncomfortable at that time, so he asked them to follow him back to the city if he didn't want to continue. He let them stay in this rural area, but they couldn't continue to live there. This tile-brick house has been around for many years. The tile-brick roof that has been passed down from the previous generation is still leaking, so he had people build this small bungalow for them.

In this small bungalow, everything is equipped with a TV, refrigerator, and fan. Living in the countryside is no worse than living in the city.

...

Zhang Xiaolian was holding a grandson and a granddaughter's two children sitting and playing at this door. There was a tree planted at the door to enjoy the shade.

Especially when it's hot in summer, it's very comfortable to hide under this big tree to enjoy the cool air.

The two of them were very uneasy and didn't know if their son would really come back. They heard Xi Shui say on the phone that he would bring his brother back, so they waited until now.

Zhang Xiaolian's eyes kept looking in the direction of the village entrance. She knew that she saw a group of figures now. She was old and her eyes were dim and could not see clearly. Her eyes were blurry, as if they were covered with a layer of white. ,can not see clearly.

She could only see a few figures there, and she didn't know if they were her children. Her eyes turned red when she saw them.

From a distance, Fu Changliu could already see his mother waiting for him at the door of his house. It was no longer the brick house before, but now a three-story house.

Tears kept rolling in my eyes at this moment.

He walked towards his mother.

Fu Changliu walked up to Zhang Xiaolian and swallowed a mouthful of saliva. His voice was hoarse for a long time before one word came out of his throat: "Mom——" Zhang Xiaolian pinched his face and looked at it carefully

. She took a closer look to see if he had lost weight from starving alone for so many years, or if there was something wrong with his body. After seeing that he was still the same son as before, she suddenly held him in her arms and cried. He stood up and hit him on the back, "You bad boy, you unfilial son, how could you do this to me? Do you know how many years I have been waiting for you to come home? Five years, five years, five years, you don't even have time." Come back, what are you doing outside? Do you know that your parents miss you so much, so you treat your parents like this, you unfilial son! Why do you want to come back, bad boy? Then you will always stay outside. , don't come back."