Chapter 390 - 391

Chapter 390 Huo Zhiqing handed it to him and said with a cold face: Give this to me.

Lu Xiang felt that he was not the kind of extremely narcissistic person. He would say this with a basis, and it was all because he was real. You can only say this if you have solid evidence to prove it.

The younger brothers were shocked when they heard this and asked him: "Brother, who did such an outrageous thing, did this to you, what did he do to you, even to the point of seducing you, how specifically did he seduce you?"

Lu Xiang coughed when he heard this, his ears turned red, and he said to him awkwardly: "It's just... I found that he always points his butt at me recently, do you think this kind of person is a pervert?" They all pointed their butts at me. You told me so obviously and blatantly what you meant. Besides liking me, what else could you do?"

Brother: "???"

Lu Xiang felt a serious sense of crisis. I hope that brat doesn't know why he always points his butt at him and carries him behind his back every time he talks to him...

Lu Xiang was bored and didn't go out to play ball on the weekend, mainly because it was raining recently. Has it rained yet? There was no way to play ball, and he didn't like to go out to play. It rained and he couldn't go anywhere, so he stayed in the dormitory. He and I stayed in the dormitory. It was raining outside, and the other two of us were reading comic in the dormitory.

Lu Xiang fell asleep even while reading the comics. He thought he couldn't stand it anymore so he talked to Hope.

I hope don't want to talk to him, so I just turn my back to him, and then my butt is facing him...

Another thing is, Lu Xiang came out of the shower at night and went back to eat. The two people he was thinking about were roommates, so he brought him He went to the canteen to eat together and asked him if he wanted to go to dinner. In the end, he turned his back to him and said "no" without saying anything. It wasn't that much in the beginning, but recently he said it with his back to him. With your butt facing him and your back to him, this is obviously to seduce him!

Lu Xiang was still scared. He didn't expect that Xiang liked him so much and had to prove it with his body. So now he was so panicked that he didn't know what to do. Should he reject him directly? But he had already rejected him before. , but he still continues to pursue, what can he do?

When the younger brother heard what he said, he twitched his mouth in embarrassment and asked him: "Brother... just... is it possible that you are overthinking it? Maybe... I just don't want to talk to you, so I turned my back to you. You, and I just don't want to see your face..."

Lu Xiang was still immersed in his own world, but when he heard what his younger brother said, he immediately became angry and beat him crazily, unwilling to accept this fact. Instead, she indulged in her own world and said to him: "It's definitely not what you think, it's definitely what I guessed. In this way, I understand that he must be like me. He is seducing me intentionally or unintentionally. He already likes me very much." I like him so much that he wants to seduce me, so you guys give me an idea."

Brother: "...What's your idea? Do you want to reject him? No problem, you call him out and we'll Give him a good beating and make him docile. If he dares to like you in the future, break his legs, then he will definitely not like you."

Lu Xiang will never force you if he can do it, and just do it directly The man was beaten and said, "I warn you, if you dare to touch a hair on his face, you will all be dead. I am not asking you to drive him away. I am not asking you to scare him into not liking me. I am just here to scare him." Thinking about how to reject him first, tell him that I have no intention of dating now, maybe I will be interested after I graduate, so I asked him to wait a little longer. I just wanted to mean this, and I didn't want to reject him. , Do you understand? You know nothing, you never know what good men are worried about?"