Chapter 206 - 208

Chapter 206: It’s normal for men to act in every situation

Ye Yunjian took the two of them and left together. When he left, he was deliberately provocative and looked at Song Mengfan behind him.

The moment Song Mengfan heard that this woman was pregnant, his head seemed to be struck by lightning, and it took him a long time to recover.

Pregnant...

is that woman pregnant?

That woman is pregnant with his child?

Song Mengfan seemed to have been drained of all his strength and was about to lose his balance when he was caught by Ji Jiang.

Ji Jiang grabbed his hand and asked, "Are you okay? Are you feeling unwell in any way? Do you need me to take you to the doctor?"

Song Mengfan quickly shook his head, "I'm fine, probably because I didn't sleep well, so I'm exhausted now."

His mind was filled with the scene just now.

The smile on Ji Song's face when he got pregnant because of that woman was different from the expression on Ji Song's face when he found out he was pregnant.

The woman was pregnant, and his face was happy and excited.

However, knowing that he was pregnant, Ji Song asked him to abort the child.

Such an obvious gap.

Ah.

When Song Mengfan thought of this, he had nothing to miss him.

Song Mengfan thought of something, looked at Ji Jiang and said, "Didn't you always tell me that what you wanted was his seal? I found it and I know where it is now. Wait a minute and I'll get it to you now. "

Ji Jiang's eyes flashed with surprise.

I didn't expect to get this seal so soon.

Song Mengfan went into Ji Song's study in this room. He went into the study and took out the secret seal he found before and gave it to Ji Jiang, "This is the seal that you found in the secret compartment. It should be the one you want." , do you think it is?"

Ji Jiang did not expect that he could get this seal so easily. He took the seal and took a look. After seeing the seal, he nodded and it was indeed the seal he wanted.

"Did you find this seal in his study?"

Song Mengfan nodded, "Well, I found it in his study while he was away. It was in a secret compartment. He hid it in the secret compartment and was caught by me. Found it."

Ji Jiang smiled meaningfully after hearing this.

Sure enough, it means absolutely nothing to him, otherwise he would not have put such an important thing in this house.

He will put his seal in this house, which means that this house and the people here are very important to him, so he believes it.

He was suddenly very curious. Ji Song would probably be desperate if he knew that his favorite person betrayed him like this.

After Ji Jiang collected the seal, she told him: "I took this seal away. If he comes back later and sees that the seal is missing, you will deny it and say you don't know about it. If he does this to you, What? Tell me immediately."

Song Mengfan nodded, "Okay, I will." He asked him hesitantly: "Can I ask you why you told him that our wedding is next month? Is it really next month? The wedding will be held next month."

"Well, the wedding will be held next month, and I can get him done this month. So, don't worry, you can just wait for the wedding peacefully, I will come next month Marry you."