Chapter 197 - 199

Chapter 197 Rescued Lu Qingyou

Huo Sheng and his wife were silent after hearing these words. Although they didn't believe that something happened to Lu Qingyou, but... things were already like this. Even if they didn't believe it was a fact, they still had to believe it.

They could also understand that the reason why Fuxishui became like this was because they didn't want to believe it, and they were also afraid that something would happen to him, so they deceived themselves.

But there is no other way. Seeing him so depressed every day, he is unwilling to admit that he is like this. What should the child do?

The child is so young and needs someone to accompany him. If something happens to his father, if he does the same thing and suffers too, it will be really miserable for the child.

If Jiang Yuerong didn't have this grandson, she wouldn't be able to support herself.

The reason for her own survival is also this grandson.

Her son is gone, so this grandson is the only one she can miss. She should take good care of her grandson in her son's stead and accompany her grandson to grow up.

Put all your thoughts on guarding your grandson.

But seeing Fuxishui like this, she felt very sad and didn't know what to do or what to comfort him.

Huo Qinwen finally took Jiang Yuerong out and said, "Yuerong, let's go out first. There's no way he can calm down like this, so let him calm down here alone and don't disturb him." Jiang Yuerong listened. After

saying this, he followed him out. When the two of them went outside, Fu Xishui inside began to cry again.

When the two of them heard the cry outside, they both felt heartbroken. They really didn't know why God was so bad to their family and made them go through so many things over and over again.

When Huo Sheng heard such a wailing voice, he blamed himself even more. If he had tried his best to stop him, if he had not let him go, would the result have been different and nothing would have happened to him.

Their family would not be what it is now.

...

At this time, there is an island in the north.

Zhuo Mu carried the man to his room, and couldn't help but be moved when he saw this handsome-looking man.

He saw a fight in a dark corner this morning, and then saw this man willing to die in order to save a child. He had never seen such a scene among men in this country, but he saw that the Chinese were able to do this So far.

So he was very curious about this man. After the kidnappers retreated, he rescued the man.

Although the man was shot in the chest, fortunately the gun did not hit his heart directly. The kidnapper's shooting skills were not good and the shot missed.

Although it was on the chest, it did not hurt the main part. He carried the person from the grassland back to his home, then called the doctor, took out the money he had on him and cured him, but the doctor He said that he was in a severe coma due to excessive blood loss and could not wake up now.

Zhuo Mu liked this man more and more.

His face turned red unconsciously, and he stretched out his hand to trace the man's face.

Are all the men over there so good-looking?

Are they all so handsome?

Moreover, this angular face is the most beautiful man he has ever seen.