Chapter 422 - 423

Chapter 422 Lu Xiang’s ever-increasing hand...

Hope’s recent physical condition has been particularly bad. He couldn’t breathe for some reason when he was taking a shower today, and then he fainted in the bathroom. He didn’t wake up for a long time.

Lu Xiang wanted to go in and take a shower, but it took too long. It must have been an hour since he went in. He still didn't come out and didn't know what he was doing.

He was waiting outside anxiously. After all, there was still the sound of water at the beginning, but there was no sound at all later. He didn't know what the people were doing inside, but he must not let anything happen, so he hurried over and knocked. Knock on the door and call him: "Hope, what are you doing in there? Why haven't you come out yet? You've been in the shower for an hour. What happened? If you're in there, answer me. Are you doing something shameful in there?" It's something shameful. If you do something shameful inside, come with me or the two of us together. How can you leave me behind for something like this? Let's just have fun together."

Lu Xiang's joke was just a joke. , but I was still very worried about him. After all, I didn’t speak for a long time, so I really found out whether he might have fainted inside. I kept pushing a door to open it, "I hope, have you fainted?" ?What happened to you inside? Then answer me, why don't you speak? Please answer me. If you are okay, please answer me. You make me very worried. What are you doing in there? Are you fainted? Fallen? Are you talking?"

Lu Xiang was worried and the sound of banging on the door disturbed Hope inside. Hope who had fainted was woken up by the sound, fearing that he would break in.

Hope opened his eyes. He fainted just now and couldn't breathe. He bit his lip and held on and said to the people outside: "I'm fine, Lu Xiang. Nothing happened to me. I just wanted to I was thinking about a math problem, so I was deep in thought. I haven't thought about it yet. I'll go out in a moment. Don't come in."

He fainted immediately after taking a shower, so he has no clothes on now and is afraid of what will happen if If he saw such a terrifying scene, how scared would he be? He was already stupid, but it would be bad if it scared him even stupider.

He has regained his composure now. Just now, he fainted because his heart was out of breath. Now he woke up, and his trembling voice was shaking as he spoke.

Lu Xiang breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this voice. He was really scared to death just now. He was so scared that he was about to burst into tears. Fortunately, it was okay. Otherwise, he would have gone crazy and knocked down the door. open.

I hope that after I wake up, I can stand up and wipe myself clean and put on clothes.

When he opened the door, he saw the person standing at the door looking at him motionless, with tears in his eyes, which were red and looked particularly aggrieved.

Hope felt a little uncomfortable when she saw his face, and asked him: "Hao Duanduan, why are you crying? I have nothing to do and you are crying like this. I thought something big happened to me." The moment Lu Xiang asked him to come

out In an instant, after hearing his voice, I felt completely at ease and hugged him, hugged him into my arms, sniffed uncomfortably, and sucked in the tears that were about to come out: "I I was really scared to death just now. I really thought something happened to you inside. I was afraid that if something happened to you, I would lose you. Then I would really go crazy. It was okay. Just like I was really blind and crazy just now, I am now I was so scared that my legs were numb. It wasn’t that I didn’t walk, it was because I was so scared that I couldn’t walk.”

Hope: “…”

Sure enough, he was still the second fool, that’s right.

Hope was really helpless to see him with such a sad face. I went out to hold him a tissue and wiped his tears. He didn't shed any tears, just tears rolling in his eyes. I was really worried about him just now. , I was really afraid that something might happen to him inside. He was beaten, even when he was beaten by his father and fought with others, he didn’t cry. But when he thought about what might have happened to Hope inside, he panicked. , tears flowed down unconsciously.