Chapter 365 - 366

Chapter 365: If you lose my wife book, you have to pay me a wife

Song Mengfan was very unhappy when he heard what he said and insisted on giving him the money, so now he gave him the money and said: "How can this be? This is your money. You keep your own money. I am I'll keep it for you. I have nothing to do with you. I'm holding your money. I don't feel at ease, so you can keep it by yourself. If you want to save your wife's book or something, you can save it yourself. If you can't save it, just put it in the bank. The bank can still get interest and so on. Why leave it with me? I'm not sure if I have so much money. If I don't have it, I can still be your wife." Ji Song listened. He laughed when

he said this, and nodded happily when he saw him smiling: "Okay, just take it. If you lose it, you can just pay me a wife."

Song Mengfan: "... That's a beautiful thought. , you go to the bank yourself, I won't help you save money."

Ji Song saw that he didn't want this thing, so the two of them were arguing like this.

The two of them were fighting like this, just like the elders who wanted to give a red envelope during the New Year. They wanted the red envelope but were embarrassed to take it, but they were reluctant to part with it, so they pushed back and forth. After a long time, the red envelope was still in their hands.

Song Mengfan was pushing him back and forth like this, but he kept holding the money tightly in his hand. He didn't want to give it to him, just like an elder who gave out red envelopes during the New Year, so he just walked around and gave him the money. Putting the money in his hand, he put it directly into his pocket before Ji Song agreed: "Okay, okay, since you ask me so strongly to help you put it in, I will put it in for you, lest you think What kind of unreasonable boss am I to deduct your salary? I am a very conscientious person."

Ji Song saw that he was such a money-crazed person and was so angry that he pinched his butt and squeezed him.

The reason why Song Mengfan loves money so much is because the two of them cannot stay here all the time. They have to find a place to live in this place. Although it is said that people can live in it, it cannot live in it for a long time. The housing problem still needs to be solved. After all, we may have to live for a long time, so I asked him: "We have to save some money. I don't think we can live in this multi-line forever. It is okay for this car repair shop to accommodate us temporarily, but the long-term solution is to keep living in this place." Here, I think we have to find a better place. Not to mention buying a house, at least we have to rent a house."

Ji Song looked very happy when he saw that he had made such a plan, "Okay, Song Mengfan, that's it. I can’t wait to plan for our future. We have even made plans to buy a house in the future. You also said that you don’t want to live with me. You don’t want to live with me. You think so much. You say no, but you think in your heart. Very, you still want to live with me. I know that none of your words are true. Don’t deny it. I guess you really miss me and want to marry me, right?" Song Mengfan: "...

" He really has such a bad mouth, why can't he restrain himself from saying these things to him? Doesn't this make people think wildly?

Song Mengfan couldn't defend himself even if he wanted to. After all, it sounded like he meant to live with him. He himself felt stunned. Why did he subconsciously say that he got along with him so smoothly and rented a house with him.

Nonsence.

Song Mengfan didn't want to admit it, but he had no reason to defend himself, so he quickly moved away from this embarrassment and went inside to take a shower.

Ji Song has also been reading the news about renting houses recently. But if two people want to live together, it is impossible to live in these small places. After all, if they can have a baby again in the future, such a small place is absolutely not possible, but it is no exaggeration for the two of them to live in such a small place now. Now that I'm penniless, it's impossible to live in a big house. I can only find a house with two bedrooms and one living room to make do.