Chapter 290 - 291

Chapter 290 Don’t move, let me hug you

Fu Changliu said this, but there was still no response inside, but the sound of water could be heard inside. He must have fallen in the bathroom, otherwise he would answer if he was called. The more I thought about it, the more scared I became, so I asked the housekeeper for the key to open the door. Just when the two of them were about to come in, the door suddenly opened.

Fu Changliu didn't pay attention and was focused on opening the door, so just when he was about to open the door, the door opened and he fell in and fell into his arms.

Xiang Ziye held him in his arms and asked him, "What happened? Why are you looking for me?"

Fu Changliu held his head and struggled for a while before letting go of his hand and looking up at him. , seeing that nothing happened to him, he was relieved, "I kept calling you just now, but I saw that you didn't reply. I was worried that something had happened to your body, so you collapsed in the bathroom. But why did you keep calling me just now?" Didn't you reply to me?"

"I was taking a shower just now, so I didn't hear you calling me. Now that I've seen that I'm fine, you can go."

Fu Changliu: "..."

What he said was so cold.

Fu Changliu looked at him with a strange expression. He didn't know why he always felt strange in his heart. He didn't seem to be so indifferent to him before.

Now it seems like he doesn't want to let him get close, and his words are full of barriers. Moreover, she just opened the door and let him go. If he still had a warm face to touch someone's cold butt, that would be really mean. She glared at him speechlessly and then turned around and left.

The way Fu Changliu turned around and left, he was so angry that even the housekeeper saw something was wrong. He sighed and said to Xiang Ziye: "Hey, boss, you are too short-sighted. Madam is obviously caring." You, I'm so afraid that something will happen to you, but you scolded my wife away like this. No wonder you can't chase her. You deserve to be like this. You should be coaxing people, not giving them away with this attitude. Force me to leave. If you really push people away like this, you will cry in the future."

Xiang Ziye looked at the back of the man who left in silence, his eyes becoming deep.

He didn't want to be cared for, but he was afraid.

In this situation, he has already vomited blood. The doctor said that vomiting blood usually occurs in the final stage. If he vomits blood, it means that the body has collapsed to the point where there is no way to save it. If there is no way to save this condition, it means that he will definitely die. There is no way to get better with this condition.

If he had a good relationship with him, if the two of them knew more about his cold or something, they would be so worried. If they knew that he was going to die, how would he feel.

Xiang Ziye was scared, so he didn't dare to let him know about this, nor did he dare to let him get closer, nor did he dare to heat up the relationship between the two, because he was afraid that Fu Changliu would be sad because of his death, and there was still hope. .

...

When Fu Changliu entered the room, he was in a gloomy mood. He had been so cold-hearted just now, and he had never been able to recover. He didn't know what he meant by his sudden cold-face.

I've heard that people don't cherish something after they catch it, and they don't have the same feeling as before. They feel like they just got it after they caught it. I used to treat you like a treasure and then treat you like a piece of grass. The two of them are not together yet, even though they are married to him, they still treat him coldly like this. If she agrees to be with him, she might be treated indifferently.