Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 Xiang Ziye protected hope with his body

Everyone saw him coming in and quickly stopped him. He frantically searched for signs of hope. He didn't know why there was no sign of hope. There were a few other children, but none of them had hope.

He asked where their original fair-looking child had gone.

The supervisor in the cabin thought of this and reacted, saying that the child had been taken away. Got in a car and didn't know where to go.

Xiang Ziye ran out immediately after hearing this. At this moment, for some reason, he felt that a line not far away was very familiar. He got in the car and accelerated towards that line.

Hope was put in the back car, and then his whole body was tied up, and his mouth was sealed with tape, so Hope couldn't speak. He was so scared looking at these people. His father once told him that these people People are human traffickers. When they meet these people, they need to find a police officer, but there are no police officers around. When he doesn't know what to do, he wakes up and looks at these people, and then gets up. Although he is tied with a rope, his body is sitting upright. Woke up.

After hoping to sit up, he looked out through the car window at the back and wanted to ask for help.

At this time, Xiang Ziye was walking on this road and saw a van not far away, so he quickly drove to the van not far away. Not far from the van, he saw the van. The figure of the child sitting in the back row is hope...isn't

it the shadow of hope?

Thinking of this, he immediately accelerated and hit the rear of the van with the front of the car, and then drove to hit the van.

The van was driving normally, but when he saw someone crashing into the car, the driver stuck his head out, looked at the people behind him and cursed, "Are you fucking looking for death by driving? Get out of the way right away.

" After Ziye saw the man's face, he drove faster and hit the van.

When the driver of the van saw this, he was really angry and wanted to get out of the car to settle the score with him. The person on the side said, "Why are you going down? Hurry up. I don't know what that person does when I drive over him. Let's go quickly, don't let him find the kid behind us."

After hearing this, the driver was not ready to get out of the car, but the person behind kept chasing him, bumped into their car, and hit the driver. If you get angry and can't stand it anymore, you just stop the car and get out of the car.

"Why are you driving? Get out of here. What are you doing? You keep rear-ending me."

After Xiang Ziye saw them getting out of the car, he immediately got out of the car and walked over.

At this moment, he walked over to the van driver. Before the van driver opened his mouth to speak, he punched the driver in the face, causing it to be swollen.

The driver fell to the ground after being punched in the face.

After seeing this, the other people in the van quickly got out of the van and planned to help.

Xiang Ziye used to mess around, and he was more than enough to deal with these three people. The three of them rushed up together, and they were knocked down directly with just a few punches.

The three people originally wanted to join forces to give him a beating, but they were knocked to the ground by his left and right punches, whining in pain.

After Xiang Ziye knocked them all down, he immediately went over and opened the back door of their van. When he opened the door, he saw that Hope was inside.