Chapter 203 - 205

Chapter 203 Fu Xishui was furious: Who am I? I am your father!

Fu Xishui was driven away by the housekeeper and walked behind the two of them.

Zhuo Mu originally wanted to hold his hand and walk hand in hand in the garden, but he was extremely resistant and refused to hold his hand for fear of making him disgusted, so Zhuo Mu could only walk side by side with him. Don’t hold hands with him and keep your distance.

Zhuo Mu said to him: "Aqing, I used to like roses very much. So in order to make me happy, you planted such a large area of ​​roses for me. You planted this rose garden for me."

Zhuo Mu stood in this garden, looking at Lu Qingyou affectionately, his eyes full of admiration.

After Lu Qingyou heard these words, he glanced at the garden and denied it with a serious face: "I'm not, I didn't, you probably got the wrong person."

Zhuo Mu: "..."

Fu Xishui heard this dog man Such affectionate words made Lu Qingyou want to blow his head off.

This scumbag usually doesn't even give him a flower, but he gave another man such a big... garden?

Even asking him to go home and kneel on the washboard can't extinguish his current anger.

No, how could this garden be planted overnight? Such a large garden is time-consuming and labor-intensive. There is no way he could have planted such a large rose in just one month.

Fu Xishui looked at Zhuo Mu doubtfully.

Zhuo Mu heard his words, but his face was very calm, "That's right, although you don't remember it now. But the memories belonging to the two of us have always been imprinted in my mind. I know it. This is what you gave me "Yes."

Lu Qingyou continued with a cold face: "I didn't."

Zhuo Mu: "..."

Fu Xishui seemed to have heard something key just now...

I don't remember it!

Fu Xishui looked over in shock and caught Lu Qingyou's gaze. Fu Xishui gave him a look that clearly said that if you are kidnapped, just blink.

Lu Qingyou looked at the scene of him winking at her and reacted suddenly.

Is he making secret glances at him... to seduce him?

Fu Xishui looked at the motionless look in his eyes, and it was clear that he didn't remember anything. Could it be that he had lost his memory? After losing his memory, he couldn't remember anything, or was he doing something important now?

Zhuo Mu was about to turn around and almost saw the scene where the two of them were staring at each other. The housekeeper came over at this moment and reminded him: "Master, the master is back now, and the master asked you to go to his study." Come."

After Zhuo Mu heard this, he originally wanted to take him back to the room.

As a result, Lu Qingyou stopped him and said: "Didn't you say you can let me move around in this place? Won't I be locked up in this place?"

Zhuo Mu was stunned when he heard this, and then said to him: "Then you can stay here In the garden, I will come to you after I finish talking to my father." After

Zhuo Mu finished speaking, he stared at the housekeeper and the servants next to him, "Keep an eye on him. Don't let him leave."

When Fuxishui heard this, alarm bells rang in his heart.

You're locked up here, do you mean you can't leave?

The housekeeper left soon after, leaving only a few servants here watching them.