Epilogue Part 5 - The End.

Lauren's moving day came quicker than she was ready for and it felt like one huge rush to get her stuff together and get onto that flight. She had managed to help guide the process of Steph's adoption and could happily leave knowing Anya would be going to a good home. Steph had decided to stay in Brighton as Jay had pleaded with her before he passed away, as she knew it was much safer than Vegas at this point.

Therefore, after her very few goodbyes, Lauren had got onto her flight and before she knew it she had collected her bags and was walking out of arrivals in Ireland. It felt strange being back here but there was an intense excitement buzzing through her. These few years away from her family had been interesting but she had missed them extreme amounts. She was so used to permanently being in their company that she had experienced a sense of loss when she left.

Now that she was returning, there was comfort at the idea of being reunited once again. She knew she would feel safe back in the home she grew up in and back with the two people she had always surrounded herself with. That wasn't to say that she wouldn't miss Brighton; she was already certain that she did.

It gave her independence for the first time and a whole new way of living that she never could have dreamed she would experience. She never thought she would step out of her bubble and never thought that she would be the type of girl to move away from home but she did it.

The very few people that she did build friendship and trust with there would also always hold a strong place in her memory. She would miss them intensely and being in Brighton was a few years of her life that she would hold close to her heart.

...

Pulling her bags out of the arrivals entrance and squinting her eyes as she examined the room, Lauren looked out for her mum and sister. They had told her they would be waiting and this moment was one that she had been thinking about on the flight here.

She could not wait to see them and could not wait to give them a huge hug that would express how much she had truly missed them.

As she ventured through the people and saw many different faces, she finally caught sight of them in the distance. They were stood together with huge smiles on their faces as they too saw Lauren walking through.

They both started jumping and waving in pure excitement as she neared closer and the smiles between the three of them was good enough evidence of the love they were feeling.

However, as Lauren walked that little bit closer she watched as her sister turned to look at a figure stood beside her. Frowning, Lauren was confused as to who this person was and was mentally trying to figure out why her sister would randomly talk to a stranger.

Many thoughts drifted through her mind, from her sister getting a boyfriend while she had been away, to her mum maybe finding another man that she had not yet shared or maybe just a random person in need of a little guidance in this huge airport.

But, when the man began to lift his face and peered up through the cap that was purposely covering his face, Lauren felt a mixture of emotions rush through her body.

She suddenly stopped in her tracks as her feet decided they were no longer able to move. She felt sick with confusion as she was trying to figure out if this was all a dream or not.

Was she still on that flight fast asleep?

Was there some kind of crash that had caused her serious hallucinations?

She couldn't make sense of it.

"Lauren!" She heard her sister yell as they were trying to figure out what she was doing.