Chapter 115

(Part 3)

As Drew and Beth stood aiming their weapons at one another, preparing to take the first shot, Jay charged at Drew from behind. Wrapping his arm around his neck, he pulled him back before trying to knock the gun from his hand but Drew kept up a fight and wasn't ready to back down just yet. This guy had learned a few things since Jay had fort him last, so he wasn't messing around.

"Beth." Jay bit, trying to get her to react.

She had been all for playing and jumping on defence before, but now she just stood and watched.

"Oh shit, yeah." She recollected herself, causing Jay to chuckle. Even at their worst times, they were able to add a little light to it.

"Hand it over Drew, or we'll just force it from you." Jay raised his eyebrows as if he was stupid and reached out for the gun once again.

At this point, Beth was walking towards him with hers held out ready to shoot. Then in the second that Jay pulled it from his hands, Drew jumped from his hold and began charging for the doors. In that moment, as if planned, three other men came walking through the doors, who clearly knew Drew and Liam and each had a weapon in hand.

"Shit." Jay cursed, turning to Beth who was now stood by his side.

"What are our chances?" She smirked, seeing this as pure fun more than anything else.

Glimpsing over to Matt and Lara, Jay caught sight of Matt managing to grasp Liam's weapon into his own hands and watched as he swung it around his finger.

"Three on three. Our chances aren't too bad." Jay shrugged his shoulders and the cheeky smile on his face was enough evidence of how much he loved this.

It didn't matter how dangerous this life was, Jay alongside the whole gang got such a thrill from it. Being put in such a challenging position that had a fifty-fifty outcome should have been terrifying however, for them it was all part of the fun and games.

Matt, Jay and Beth watched as the men in front of them were watching to see what move they were going to make. They were being so careful and trying to judge exactly what reaction they were going to get. Unlike Drew and Liam, they had never been up face to face with this gang before so they weren't really sure what they were playing with.

They had heard the rumours and they knew it wouldn't be an easy fight but they didn't know the weaknesses and they didn't know the strengths.

"Give it." Drew bit when he watched his men standing there like complete idiots.

It was a comical moment for this gang, yet even more comical when Drew was overly full of confidence at what he thought was going to happen. He had one thing on his mind and that was taking down Jay. Just from the look in his eye and the hand gestures he was trying to subtly give, you could tell he was trying to get all of their aims to be taken at Jay.

"One, two..." Drew began, signalling each of his men.

Then just as their guns were raised, still trying to keep their little plan a secret, Jay couldn't help but laugh before something else caught his attention in the background. His face lit up, yet he was trying to keep it toned down at the same time. He was confused as to what was happening but the smiles on their faces said it all.

"Three." Joe spoke up sending a bullet to Drew's leg and watching him fall to the floor.

Each of the men suddenly turned around to be faced with Joe Roads, Brent Purcell and George Shelley. They were all holding their own weapons, aimed at each of the individuals before them and it was a priceless moment to watch.

As the remaining two guys tried to take their chance at making another shot, Jay and Matt charged for them. Grabbing their shirts, they hauled them back until they tumbled to the floor and raised their hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay. Please don't." They pleaded, as they let their guns be taken from them and didn't even dare look at a suffering Drew who had been kicked off to the side.

Collecting the guns off the floor, Jay and Matt didn't waste any time in making their way over to Joe, George and Brent with a look on their faces that no words could explain. There was this intense feeling of happiness running through them all as they reunited in a way they never thought they would.

They were standing in the garden of the old gang house; the place where they had spent so much time together and after many years of being parted, they were back together. Jay didn't know what they were doing here but it didn't matter in this second because the joy consuming him fuzzed his mind.

"Shit." Matt laughed, pulling Brent into a hug while Jay did the same with Joe and George.

"Looks like you did still need us, right?" George raised his brows in a challenging manner causing Jay to signal a middle finger in response. "Nah, I'm kidding. You're doing a good job man."

George placed a hand on Jay's shoulder in a pure and honest 'proud brother' gesture. There was so much reminiscing happening in this moment as they all appreciated each others company in a way they had always known it.

This gang may have broken up and they may have gone through some extremely tough times but they were still brothers and that would always stand; nothing could ever get in the way of it.

**

REUNITED. :)(: