Chapter 33

Sophie couldn't describe what she felt in any other words but sickening.

After watching the video replay over and over, the anger that had built up inside of her was indescribable. Kaia had been clutched onto Aaron with no means of letting go and what was shown next made her want to physically throw up.

After spending the twenty minutes after pacing and cursing with Felix pretty much doing the same thing though skype, she had finally grabbed her phone and taken a seat once again.

Her hands were physically shaking with the anger she was feeling but she was debating whether or not to make the call and completely flip out.

"Do you know what club they are at? Go and give them a piece of your mind in person, not through text, Soph!" Felix shouted through the screen as Sophie turned to look at him.

"I can't, Fe; Phoebe's here." She stressed.

"Ask one of your friends to come and watch her, she's sleeping... she won't know that you left."

As much as Sophie wanted to get in her car and storm into that club while they didn't expect it, she knew she couldn't. She was a mum and she couldn't be running around and acting in childish ways that she would have done in the past.

"She doesn't know anyone else yet, if she wakes up she would be terrified."

"Damn I wish I was in Brighton so I could face that blonde. That was so not cool." Felix continued and even though Sophie was feeling sick with both anger and hurt, she appreciated Felix's input more than he realised.

Just as things had finally began to go right for her and Aaron, Kaia had jumped right in and done something that could potentially tear it all down.

Sophie wasn't quite sure what was happening from the video alone but she could instantly tell they were both drunk. Kaia's arm had been wrapped over Aaron's shoulder as he guided her off and away from the bar before she'd managed to stumble into his side. From there was the part that Sophie didn't want to even try and remember but from the number of bodies that had continuously got in the way of the camera, she had made out Kaia's face moving towards Aaron's where her lips had pressed to his before the video had instantly been cut short. Daxon who had been filming had instantly been stopped from someone who was stood behind, realising what a terrible idea it was capturing something like that on camera.

"I feel completely sick." Sophie bit, running her hands over her face and trying to prevent herself from crying.

She couldn't believe it had happened and couldn't believe they were all still acting like children. She thought these past 2 years had been a chance for them all to grow up and that although some of the immaturity had remained, that enough had disappeared to prevent things like this from happening.

She didn't want to be caught up in these stupid games and antics anymore, none of it was fun, especially when she was now a mum to a two year old girl.

*

After ending the skype call with Felix when it had reached around 3am, Sophie finally decided to go to bed. She could have sat up and worked herself up over the whole ordeal for hours if she had wanted to but it wouldn't have done her any good.

She had decided to avoid texting either Kaia or Aaron and instead just left it to them to figure out that the video had in fact been sent to her. Therefore, she also didn't plan on sleeping in her own bed for the simple fact that the idea of sleeping next to Aaron when he came in drunk later was the last thing she wanted to be doing.

Instead, she had quietly crept into Phoebe's room and tucked herself up closely to the little girl. While in the process of wrapping her arms around her, Phoebe had woken and tiredly looked up at Sophie.

Running a hand over her mum's cheek, the two year old smiled.

"Love you, Mummy." Was all she said before falling straight back to sleep.

...

There were roughly 2 or 3 hours later before Aaron did come stumbling in and it took him a good 30 minutes to realise where Sophie was.

Making his way into Phoebe's room, trying his hardest to be quiet while still in a drunken state, he had failed the moment he walked into pretty much everything he possibly could have done.

"Soph... babe..." He began to try to wake her, running a hand over her hair. "Wake up."

Finally turning around to look at him, Sophie ran her hands across her face.

"What?"

"You fell asleep in Phoebe's bed" He then held out his hand.

"I know." Sophie mumbled before pushing it away. "Go to bed. I'm fine here."

Burying her head back into Phoebe's pillow and holding the little girl even closer to her, Sophie tried to yet again fall asleep but it failed when she was interrupted.

"Soph. You need to get up. We need to find beds for people." He spoke once again and Sophie's heart literally sunk in that moment.

"What do you mean?" She then turned around once again to look at him, desperately trying to keep her voice low to prevent from waking Phoebe.

"I have a collection of people who were too drunk to get home." Aaron laughed yet Sophie was not as amused as Aaron's drunk state of mind was.

Carefully getting out of Phoebe's bed, she then began pushing Aaron towards the door and out into the hallway.

"What the actual fuck, Aaron?" She spat, completely exhausted and blinded by the light that felt like a spotlight.

"They wouldn't have gotten home alone so..." He began to slur his words before Sophie cut him off.

"You can't bring people back here, Aaron! Phoebe hasn't met anyone yet and now there is a house full of our drunk friends that could have been thrown into a taxi! Are you fucking stupid?"

All previous plans of wanting Aaron to go out and have a good night with their friends had taken a huge turn and now Sophie was wishing she had never convinced him to go.

Not only had the situation happened with Kaia but he had also drunkenly decided it was completely okay to use their house as a hotel for the night.

"They'll be gone before she wakes up. I'll make sure." He continued to speak words that were going in one ear and out the other for Sophie.

It was moments like this that she realised even though they had both matured, it hadn't fully happened yet. Aaron's irresponsible, boisterous self was still there overplaying his mature ways and as much as she loved that side of him, it was most definitely not responsible to be occurring at times like this.

"No, they won't. You know they won't!" Sophie fought back before a recognisable voice was heard that made her either want to throw up or lash out.

"Do we get room service yet?" Kaia's voice slurred as she stumbled along the hallway downstairs and Sophie was about ready to explode.

💜

:)