Chapter 116.2 IMPORTANT

OKAY, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW... THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED AT THE END OF CHAPTER 116. (I FORGOT BY ACCIDENT OOPS HAHA)

I AM POSTING IT SEPARATELY TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DON'T MISS IT BUT IN ABOUT A DAY IT WILL BE PUT ON THE END OF 116 AND THIS WILL BE DELETED.

OKAY. BYE :))))]

...

*

Once Jay had sat back down in the room with the rest of the gang, he had gone on to explain everything that Brent had said to him. Although there was unease amongst them, there was also a feeling of brotherhood and a united front. They all knew the potential consequences yet they were all prepared to go at this together and finish what they had started.

"Thank you." Jay made sure to show his gratefulness to both Joe and George before he began making his way for the door.

"Where are you going?" Matt called out, confused at his sudden decision to leave.

"I need to speak to Jess and Steph... and then I'm going to go and see Lauren." He began before turning back around to face the group. "We need to do this tomorrow."

Jay's announcement had everyone in the room falling silent.

"We'll meet here and then head for Buddy's. The plan will remain the same so nothing else needs to be said."

There was a break to Jay's voice as he spoke. It didn't hold the same confidence that it usually did and that was frightening.

"So go and enjoy your nights. Get drunk, do fuck all; whatever it is you want to do, just make sure you have a good night."

With that, Jay gave them a brief smile before heading out the door.

*