Chapter 104 - Part 2

continued...

"I still can't believe you did this. Jack, it's insane!" Jess was still in awe as they sat in their room getting ready to spend the night sightseeing.

Never ever did she imagine they would be spending a weekend in Paris together, it was just something that only existed on her bucket list that she thought she would never do. She also didn't know how he had managed to pull this off without her finding out, Jack wasn't the best when it came to keeping secrets so this must have been torture.

"10 years is a long fucking time, we had to celebrate it properly." He grinned as he took a seat beside her on the bed.

They both looked out ahead of them as they admired the beautiful view. They were overlooking the Eiffel tower that was glittering in the night sky. It was absolutely breath taking and Jess had already insisted they had to sleep with their curtains open tonight.

"How did we even reach this point? It blows my mind that two reckless teenagers could ever reach this point in life." Jess looked back at Jack in question as though she was genuinely surprised.

They had been through a lot so it was incredible that they were still going strong today.

"Crazy, right?" He chuckled, running a hand down her leg until his entwined with her fingers. "I still remember all that shit we went through when we first got together. The gang hated it... my friends hated it."

"But we didn't listen." Jess smiled, appreciating the fact that she didn't.

She could have very easily let them talk her out of staying with him and choosing to put the gang first but she didn't and instead put her own feelings first for once.

"Do you remember that first night that they realised something was going on..." Jack began, referring to the gang.

"They never let me forget it." She laughed, remembering it all so clearly.

The gang and Isabella had all been gathered at the house after an eventful night and Sophie had called Jack insisting she needed a ride there. Therefore, Jack had done as she'd asked yet when he arrived he had been faced with not only the gang but Jess too.

While the gang had all been oblivious to them knowing whom one another were, Jess and Jack had already met previously in a bar and not expected to see each other again so soon.

Flashback:

"Jess I think it would be best if you left." George's voice was heavy and deep and he didn't remove his eyes from her. Her presence wasn't necessary right now and it seemed as though she was just causing Isabella more grief.

So, not showing that she even cared to stay anyway, she rose from the sofa, said brief goodbyes to each of the guys and made her way to the door.

However, stopping just before the exit she looked back at everyone with a smug smile on her face.

"I had a fun night. We should definitely all do it again sometime." He red lips curved into a smile before she looked down to her sharp nails.

"Yeah see you soon." Was George's emotionless answer.

Jack was stood at the door obviously a little taken back by the situation. He was completely off balance from what had gone on tonight but seemed more interested in the new female now stood beside him. He looked her up and down while whistling under his breath. When she caught sight of him and gave him the same intense look, it was all hinting that maybe they knew each other.

While this was happening, Elliot was sending Jack warning signs to not even think about it, but he didn't even notice. His eyes were only on Jess.

"Need a ride home love?" He asked and a cunning smile was received in return from Jess before they made their way down the pathway, ignoring everyone's confused eyes on them.