"I swear if that boy does not get his arse in gear, I'm crossing him off the damn invite list." Erika ran her hands through her hair and pulling at the roots.

Erika obviously knew Jack well enough from their intimate past, yet the intimacy was all she cared about then. However, now that she needed his serious side and was not seeing an up to scratch version of it, she was far from impressed and it really showed their polar opposite personalities.

"Relax. I'll call him soon." Elliot's voice was heard as his hands were placed on Erika's shoulders.

He knew she just wanted everything to be perfect and the last thing he needed were arguments to be caused between his wife to be and best friend right near the wedding.

"He won't answer. I've tried calling him a million times." Ashley stressed to Elliot causing him to try to hold back a smile.

He knew Jack wasn't not answering because he was too busy to but instead because of the name that would be displayed on his phone. It was just amusing to see Ashley so clueless to the real reason why her calls hadn't been taken.

"I'll keep trying." Elliot responded before placing a kiss to Erika's head and leaving the room.

"How about we just focus on your hen do for now?" Juliet quickly interrupted the stress and tried to cool it back down to something more manageable.

She knew that Jack would throw something together extremely quickly regarding Elliot's stag do and that they just needed to trust him. Therefore, it was more important for them to just focus on their own plans for Erika, as she would probably be that little bit harder to please.

"Yeah, that's probably a safer option." Erika laughed, nudging Juliet's side. "I was thinking of just keeping it low key and going around Brighton. Then maybe we could meet up with the guys later on in the night? I know that's not traditional but I think it could be fun."

It was definitely not traditional for both parties to meet together half way through but it was usually something that crossed both of their bride and grooms minds. The thought of them spending a night getting extremely drunk and putting them in a vulnerable position to make a stupid mistake, so close to the wedding, was always a fear.

Therefore, Erika was not being discrete about the thought and was just dealing with it hands on, in a much more mature manner.

"Sounds good." Juliet agreed, grabbing her phone as she began to search for different bars and clubs they could go to. "Do you know who you are inviting?"

"Yeah! Ashley and I have been writing a list, she has it in her phone so she'll send out the invites."

"And the girl who barely goes out and who doesn't really drink is left in charge of choosing the clubs?" Juliet teased as she scrolled through the different places coming up on google, not having a clue which were best.

"Don't worry, I'm the same but I'll try and help with that." Erika chuckled as she leaned over to take a closer look. "And I'll also make sure you are well looked after all night."

It was sweet that Erika had taken on such a caring and protective role of Juliet, especially as they had not known one another that long. Juliet felt as though she could trust her enough already and the pair had instantly clicked.

It was strange because Juliet had never expected to meet someone so much like herself due to it failing so much previously. As much as she had been close to Sophie when she and Elliot were together, they were polar opposites and there was no secret about that.

It therefore made some situations uncomfortable because while Sophie was loud and could throw herself into any social situation and be completely confident about it, Juliet couldn't. It was nice to finally have someone around that she could build a friendship with whom she had so much in common with too.