That baby was hers and she was planning to give it to two random parents that she didn't know.

She couldn't do it. She wasn't able to make herself do it anymore. That baby was hers and she wanted it. She wanted to be the one to bring it up and teach it everything it needed to know. She didn't know how she was going to do it, but she was.

She could figure it out with work. She could have the baby and continue to build her career at the same time. There was no reason why you had to choose between a baby and a career, her mum had managed it.

She wanted to bring this baby into the world and protect it herself, alongside building herself up to be the best person she could be. She didn't have a full plan laid out in her mind but she had nine whole months to figure it out.

She would go back to London and hide away from everyone she knew in Brighton so they never found out she was pregnant until after the birth. She didn't want to hear their opinions on it, she didn't want people jumping in and trying to help. She knew she could bring this baby up in the world on her own. She didn't need anyone else.

"Actually, could I have a photo printed off please?" She then asked to which the nurse smiled.

"Of course you can, sweetie."

**

Continued...

Before Sophie ran away back to London, there was one family she had to visit first and that was the Lawrences.

She didn't want to leave before saying goodbye to them as she didn't plan on seeing any of her friends from Brighton for at least a year now. She couldn't avoid cutting contact with everyone fully and she didn't want to do that anyway, so phone calls and texts would be exchanged.

She was fine for now but the moment she began showing was the moment questions would be thrown her way and she didn't want to have to deal with that.

"I missed you." Jess said as she squeezed Sophie in a tight hug.

It was difficult for them both considering how close they were. They went from seeing one another nearly every day to once a month if they were lucky.

"I missed you, too." Sophie grinned, yet her grin wasn't quite matching it's usual potential and Jess picked up on it immediately.

"Do you want a drink? I've just to go and get Addie and I'll bring you one." Jess then went onto say as the screams of her youngest were heard, causing Sophie to shake her head.

"No, I'm good... thanks."

Taking that as her final answer, Jess then left the room before shortly coming back with a much calmer Addie in her arms.

"She is growing up way too quickly." Sophie looked in astonishment.

It was getting to the point now that every time Sophie would return from London; she would be faced with shock at how much Addie had changed. Considering she had begun as such a tiny baby, her growth was even more obvious when it occurred. She was still smaller than most her age but she had definitely progressed.

"Oh, God, I know. It's freaking me out." Jess pulled a sad face considering Addie was the last of her children she could class as a baby.

Mia was technically a toddler now but she always corrected Jess and Jack and preferred to be called a 'big girl' like Ellie. That meant even more difficulty for Jess as she couldn't even get away with holding onto her second youngest as a 'baby'.

"I remember when she was first born; she was the tiniest ever." Sophie glimpsed across as Jess sat down with her and ran a hand over her head.

"She was and we always got told there was a chance she would lack behind hugely with the growing aspect but that is definitely not happening." Jess spoke, all the while keeping her eyes fixated on Sophie.