Bad Desire: New Beginnings...

By _kylienkhloe

Book 3 in the Bad Desire Series! A follow on from Bad Desire: New Beginnings but with a fast forward in time... More

Character Profile
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Character Profile 2 - Age Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Two Years
Character Profile Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
(bonus chapter)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - part 1
Chapter 67 - part 2
Chapter 68 - part 1
Chapter 68 - part 2
Chapter 68 - part 3
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Character Profile Update 2
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104 - Part 1
Chapter 104 - Part 2
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 116.2 IMPORTANT
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
The End...
Character Profile Update 3
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Epilogue Part 4 - Jess and Jack
Epilogue Part 4 - Juliet and Matt
Epilogue Part 4 - Sophie and Aaron
Epilogue Part 5 - The End.
Bad Desire Update - Fast Forward 2.0
Part 1 - her real life fairytale
Part 2 - content, happy and a very full heart.
Part 3 - an ever growing support system
Part 4 - a reminder of how toxic Brighton was
Part 5 - puzzle pieces of life
Part 6 - biggest mistake
Part 7 - she's still his daughter
Part 9 - living the easiest life
Part 10 - not mentally strong enough
Part 11 - Queen of drama
Part 12 - Ice Queen
Part 13 - he's not human
Part 14 - all of her insecurities
Part 15 - the family dinner
Part 16 - what meant most to her
Part 17 - he trusted you
Part 18 - why don't you join me?
Part 19 - closure
Part 20 - 3 days before Christmas.
Part 21 - Searching for happiness.
Part 22 - she was happy
Part 23 - you were very lucky
Part 24 - I messed up
Part 25 - try and save me
Part 26 - she trusts you
Part 27 - happy ending
Bad Desire Update - Fast Forward 2.0 (1 year later)
Part 28 - second chance
Part 29 - best behaviour
Part 30 - always had a home
Part 31 - a real happy ending

Part 8 - the gang

24 4 0
By _kylienkhloe

"I left early for this, so it better be worth it." Jess sighed as she sat across the table from Jay.

After exchanging a few back and forth texts with him this evening, she had finally given in to his wishes. She had made up an excuse and left Sophie's dad's house much earlier than anyone else.

Although she hadn't been able to act like she wasn't meeting Jay, she had over exaggerated and made it seem like an emergency. Therefore her friends, alongside Jack now thought Jay was in some desperate need for her help, even if that wasn't quite the truth.

"Its always worth it." Jay replied in that cool tone as his whole body remained just as poised.

This man was always incredibly frustrating to communicate with. He would constantly make remarks that could be taken in a particular way yet you'd feel stupid doing so due to the way he played it off.

"What is it?" Jess asked, trying to ignore what he could have been implying and remaining unfazed.

"First, let's get a drink."

As Jay signalled over the barman, Jess just rolled her eyes. She should have guessed he wouldn't have kept to his promise of keeping this meeting quick. He was about ready to make a whole night of it if he could.

"I don't have time for this. I really need to get back. You could have picked a better day."

"What do you want?" Jay then asked, completely ignoring what she was saying.

"What?" Jess glared back at him, realising he had a shield over every word leaving her lips that implied something he didn't want to hear.

"What do you want to drink?" He repeated himself and it was then Jess glanced over at the awaiting barman.

"Nothing. We don't want anything, thank you."

Before Jay got chance to stop him, the barman had already headed off to his awaiting customers leaving Jay with an expectant looking Jess wanting an explanation.

He desperately wanted to laugh at the stern and frustrated look across her face but he knew better than to push her buttons. Therefore, he decided to get straight to the point in hope of winning her over with this proposition.

"How do you feel about doing another job with the gang?" Jay asked the question that suddenly sent an array of emotions through Jess' body.

"What?"

"We could do with your help and after last time, I'd be stupid not to ask again."

Jess remained silent for a moment while she processed what Jay was saying. His words consumed her with so much guilt and confusion yet at the same time so much temptation.

A few weeks ago Jay had come to Jess with something she had struggled to turn down. In the past, she never would have dreamed of stepping foot in the gang again but for some reason the idea had filled her with so much excitement.

She couldn't even explain what the motivation was or where it was coming from but she had agreed and not regretted it as much as she expected.

She'd joined Jay and the rest of the gang just like old times and had a night she could never forget. For that evening, she had felt like her old self... like nothing had changed.

She had felt a sense of freedom, as though she didn't have a single care in the world. She felt like her 18 year old self with the world at her feet and the opportunity to do whatever the hell she wanted with it.

"They all want your help again. They all think you've still got it." Jay continued in reference to a few particular gang members who knew Jess incredibly well.

Joe and Brent had both rejoined the gang about a year ago and had been pleased to see Jess' face. It felt good to finally be reunited, doing what had once been their whole life. As much as Jess had loved every second, she had so much more to consider now and that was the reason so much guilt was looming within her.

"It's not that simple, Jay. I told you it was a one off." Jess stressed, feeling the need to make this clear to him.

She couldn't keep giving in to temptation. She was past this.

"Then this can be another one off. You had fun, you know it and even Matt's getting involved this time."

Tapping her nails against the table, Jess watched Jay intently for a moment. The look in his eyes was one she was so used to. He wasn't worried that she was going to turn him down, he was full of so much confidence.

However, at the same time, there was so much more to it. There was more to this whole situation and why he was eager for this to happen.

"Why do you want Matt and I back in the gang so badly? You're fully capable on your own so I know there's something more." Jess remarked while she watched Jay lean back into his chair.

"You need an explanation?" He asked, clearly stalling from going into this.

"Yeah."

Nodding his head, Jay sat himself forward again while leaning his arms across the table.

"Because we're all family." He began and Jess immediately felt that twinge in her stomach. "Joe and Brent are back. We've finally been given the chance to all do this together again, like we used to."

"But things have changed..." Jess tried to argue back yet didn't hold much fight in her voice.

"Yeah, we all blocked each other out of our lives. What kind of family does that?" Jay asked with a stern yet meaningful voice. "At one point we were all each other had. We had a shitty start in life but we made the best of it and I don't know about you but I had a fucking good time."

Biting down on her lip, Jess was trying to refrain from saying the words he wanted to hear. However, she couldn't not agree with everything Jay was saying.

Being in the gang had given her so much hell but it had also been some of the best years. It wasn't just the gang side of it, it was the fun they all had together. Even on a job they were able to make it a night well spent and it was that factor that was luring her in.

"Okay." Jess muttered and watched as Jay's face turned into a frown.

"What?"

"I said okay."

"Okay you'll do it?"

"Okay, I'll do it." Jess nodded and as a smile spread across Jay's face, her own mimicked it too. "But just once more!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just once more." Jay mocked, already planning on including her as much as he could.

Jess was shocked at herself for agreeing to this. She had promised the last time had been it. She didn't want to get caught up into this mess again and struggle to get out.

She had lied once to her family, not wanting Jack or anyone to know what she had got involved in. She couldn't continue to act like this.

However, the thought of spending another night with these guys, doing something they were still all amazing at was too tempting. She had to experience that thrill again and that was exactly what she was going to do.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 899 14
Why have one epilogue chapter when you can just a whole new book dedicate to all the happy/sad memories Blake and Emma will encounter? Highly recomme...
24.6K 848 37
Confronted by deeply suppressed feelings of love and grief, Danielle, a fierce young independent Cake Shop owner, tries to find the meaning of life...
72.7K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
23.5K 1.3K 86
Hey Guys!!! This is Book 3 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first two books yet, I highly recommend that you do to avoid any confusion...