Bad Desire: New Beginnings...

By _kylienkhloe

Book 3 in the Bad Desire Series! A follow on from Bad Desire: New Beginnings but with a fast forward in time... More

Character Profile
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Character Profile 2 - Age Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Two Years
Character Profile Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
(bonus chapter)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - part 1
Chapter 67 - part 2
Chapter 68 - part 1
Chapter 68 - part 3
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Character Profile Update 2
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104 - Part 1
Chapter 104 - Part 2
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 116.2 IMPORTANT
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
The End...
Character Profile Update 3
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Epilogue Part 4 - Jess and Jack
Epilogue Part 4 - Juliet and Matt
Epilogue Part 4 - Sophie and Aaron
Epilogue Part 5 - The End.
Bad Desire Update - Fast Forward 2.0
Part 1 - her real life fairytale
Part 2 - content, happy and a very full heart.
Part 3 - an ever growing support system
Part 4 - a reminder of how toxic Brighton was
Part 5 - puzzle pieces of life
Part 6 - biggest mistake
Part 7 - she's still his daughter
Part 8 - the gang
Part 9 - living the easiest life
Part 10 - not mentally strong enough
Part 11 - Queen of drama
Part 12 - Ice Queen
Part 13 - he's not human
Part 14 - all of her insecurities
Part 15 - the family dinner
Part 16 - what meant most to her
Part 17 - he trusted you
Part 18 - why don't you join me?
Part 19 - closure
Part 20 - 3 days before Christmas.
Part 21 - Searching for happiness.
Part 22 - she was happy
Part 23 - you were very lucky
Part 24 - I messed up
Part 25 - try and save me
Part 26 - she trusts you
Part 27 - happy ending
Bad Desire Update - Fast Forward 2.0 (1 year later)
Part 28 - second chance
Part 29 - best behaviour
Part 30 - always had a home
Part 31 - a real happy ending

Chapter 68 - part 2

30 4 1
By _kylienkhloe

continued...

The utter confusion and shock across each and everyone's faces was unmissable. No one knew what to say or what to do as all eyes looked between Kye, Todd and Sophie.

This man stood before them was known by many of them here as Todd, one of Sophie's ex's. He was the guy she had gone travelling with back when she was around twenty and got into a lot of mess with. She'd then gone onto bump into him when she was in London, finding out that he was back living and working up there.

However, after the speech Kye had just given he was now presenting himself as Michael Russle and it was clear by the look on Sophie's face, that this wasn't news to her.

"Right just to make this a little clearer for you all..." Kye began, comfortably taking a seat on the chair and reaching for his drink, showing he was really enjoying this. "This man is Michael Russle, Matt's brother but also known as Todd, his fake identity. Sophie dated Todd as you all know but what she didn't tell you is that she knew he was Matt's brother all along. She knew he was a part time gang member alongside hated the guts of his brother and this whole gang. She knew he had tried to kill us many times before and also knew he likes nothing more than to cause us trouble. But by the looks on all of your faces, she never told you."

Kye's shocked expression was completely put on for effect while Sophie looked as though she was about to cry. Her hands were tightly clinging together in her lap as she tried to avoid eye contact from each and every person here.

"What the hell?" Juliet was the only one to finally speak up and that caused Todd to glimpse over at her.

"It sounds crazy, right?" He raised his brows. "But it'll make a bit more sense if you hear me out instead of this twat." He then went onto to nudge Kye's side, pushing him out of the way.

"I lived with my birth name for most of my teenage life, right up until that disaster that went down with the gang myself and Lara were in together. It killed pretty much everyone and everyone thought I was dead, so I changed my name and identity and started a new life for myself."

While everyone was watching Todd and listening so intently, Sophie let her eye gaze off into the crowd of strangers. She didn't want to be involved in this. She had always hoped this day would not arrive but Kye of all people, had been the one to break the news to them all.

"I started working in Topshop and that's where I met Soph. She met me as Todd but when I found out she knew George and my brother through Isabella, I told her everything and asked her not to say a word." Todd glimpsed over at Sophie, trying to grasp her eye contact but she just ignored it. "Then we went travelling together and while we were there I bumped into a lot of gang members from my past life. So when we got back, I re-joined a gang and took on my name as Michael Russle once again. I was in Vegas for a while, I was trying to cause shit for my brother... it all just kicked off."

Todd had dragged Sophie into a lot of things she regretted doing while they were travelling together and most of it had been with past gang members he knew. She had been consumed with their life for the whole time she had been travelling and it wasn't until she got home that she tried to forget it all happened.

"I don't know if she mentioned it to you but I bumped into Soph not long ago in London... I met her boyfriend too." Todd let a smug smile reach his face as he placed his attention on Aaron. "I backed out of gang life and that's why Matt heard nothing from me. I was back in London, working in a different Topshop and living normal life again until Jay contacted me about Buddy."

Todd's story had everyone silent with such an eerie vibe surrounding them. While some of their facial expressions represented confusion, others represented anger or fear. This was the most unexpected piece of news they could have got on a night that was already awkward enough.

"But it gets better than that!" Kye than raised his arm, to draw the attention back on him leaving Todd with a face of confusion about where he was going to go with this. "Todd, aka Michael Russle was also the father of the child Sophie was previously pregnant with. Not Aaron, not Corey, not some one night stand... it was Todd."

As Kye slapped a hand on Todd's back, the shock on his own face was evident, showing that this was all news to him.

Sophie's previous pregnancy had left a lot of confusion amongst many who the dad was and after she insisted she didn't know herself, it was left at that. Once she had experienced the miscarriage, no one wanted to mention it ever again with the fear of upsetting her so it just got swept under the rug.

However, all this time she had known who the father was and it was Todd. She had kept quiet about it for many reasons including fear due to him being a gang member but also because she knew it could never work out with her current situation. Therefore, it was much easier to claim she didn't know.

"Soph, what the fuck?" Todd then looked at her in complete shock and for the first time she looked up and gave him full eye contact as a tear fell from her eyes. "You didn't tell me? Where is it? I don't understand..."

"I had miscarriage!" She finally managed to cut Todd off before he got completely lost in the confusion. "It was never born."

*

:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 335 24
*NEW CHAPS WEDNESDAYS!!!* Alex and Henry are newly engaged and planning their wedding as Alex's first Congressional election is coming up. While Henr...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
6.4K 121 19
Everyone slowly falls in love with Justin basically. STILL REWRITING THE STORY!! ♡ -Includes: Smut, boy x boy, bad language ♡ -ALL FAKE!! Mainly mad...
154K 4.7K 42
NOTE: - this is my 2nd book on step brothers but different story ,hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------- welcome in the world of...