Bad Desire: New Beginnings...

By _kylienkhloe

Book 3 in the Bad Desire Series! A follow on from Bad Desire: New Beginnings but with a fast forward in time... More

Character Profile
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Character Profile 2 - Age Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Two Years
Character Profile Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
(bonus chapter)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - part 1
Chapter 67 - part 2
Chapter 68 - part 1
Chapter 68 - part 2
Chapter 68 - part 3
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Character Profile Update 2
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104 - Part 1
Chapter 104 - Part 2
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 116.2 IMPORTANT
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
The End...
Character Profile Update 3
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Epilogue Part 4 - Jess and Jack
Epilogue Part 4 - Juliet and Matt
Epilogue Part 4 - Sophie and Aaron
Epilogue Part 5 - The End.
Bad Desire Update - Fast Forward 2.0
Part 1 - her real life fairytale
Part 2 - content, happy and a very full heart.
Part 3 - an ever growing support system
Part 4 - a reminder of how toxic Brighton was
Part 5 - puzzle pieces of life
Part 6 - biggest mistake
Part 7 - she's still his daughter
Part 8 - the gang
Part 9 - living the easiest life
Part 10 - not mentally strong enough
Part 11 - Queen of drama
Part 12 - Ice Queen
Part 13 - he's not human
Part 14 - all of her insecurities
Part 15 - the family dinner
Part 16 - what meant most to her
Part 17 - he trusted you
Part 18 - why don't you join me?
Part 19 - closure
Part 20 - 3 days before Christmas.
Part 21 - Searching for happiness.
Part 22 - she was happy
Part 23 - you were very lucky
Part 24 - I messed up
Part 25 - try and save me
Part 26 - she trusts you
Part 27 - happy ending
Bad Desire Update - Fast Forward 2.0 (1 year later)
Part 28 - second chance
Part 29 - best behaviour
Part 30 - always had a home
Part 31 - a real happy ending

Chapter 21

49 4 0
By _kylienkhloe

8 Months:

"Happy birthday, man! Twenty-eight; you are getting old." One of Aaron's friends teased as he approached a group where some of the guys from the garage were mingling.

Jack had organised a party for Aaron at his and Jess' place to celebrate his birthday and it was good to finally have everyone together.

"Fuck off." He laughed, grabbing a beer off the side.

"So where's your girlfriend? I am still yet to meet her."

"She's just gone to visit her family. She lives in London so doesn't see them much." He responded yet unknown to him that was not where Sophie was.

"Hold up, you're putting effort in to do the whole long distance thing?"

By this point the guys from the garage who were stood there were looking knowingly at Aaron. They knew their relationship and knew that the 'long distance' thing really wasn't an issue as to them, at least they were still getting some time together which usually wasn't easy.

"It's not so bad; I go up there every weekend." Aaron shrugged it off as though it was nothing.

Considering they had gone without seeing each other for months on end, the fact that they were guaranteed to see one another every single weekend was a luxury in their relationship.

"I couldn't do it. It would drive me insane. You're having to stay faithful throughout the week yet with no physical girlfriend there to give you reason to."

"If you saw Sophie Carter you would understand why it's so easy for him to stay faithful." Nate spoke up and Aaron knew if Sophie had have been here she would have bit back at his comment with no hesitation.

Therefore, when he noticed her presence enter the room looking a little flustered, he knew this was not likely to go down well.

"Sorry, I didn't think I'd be that long." She breathed as she wound her arm around Aaron's back as he urged her into a hug.

She'd actually lied and was feeling terrible for it but felt as though she had no other option. She had gone to visit Alissa about the whole adoption situation after something that had happened earlier and ended up bumping into Juliet. From there things had gotten a little awkward and difficult due to the circumstances and there was no doubting the fact that Juliet had her all figured out.

"You're fine, babe." Aaron mumbled in return before pressing his lips to hers.

"Now I understand why you manage to stay faithful, Harris!" His friend spoke up causing Aaron to cringe as he knew what was going to happen.

Sophie's head snapped around to find where the voice was coming from before her eyes met with a guy she had never met before. However, he most definitely had not got off to a good start.

"Why's that?" She asked, her voice short and with very little patience.

She was obviously already not in the best mood and this had just topped it off.

"Well because..." He began to respond, not quite sure what words to use considering it was his friend's girlfriend. "You're hot." He quickly finished avoiding Aaron's eye contact.

However, little did he know Aaron was less worried about what he was saying about Sophie and more worried about what he had just unknowingly started in her.

"So if I wasn't 'hot'-" She mocked. "It would be okay to not be faithful? Girls you don't think are hot can be cheated on?"

Aaron's friend looked a little startled by Sophie's backlash for a moment, clearly not knowing how straightforward and opinionated she was.

"No but it would be more difficult."

Sophie paused for a moment before biting down on her lip, clearly trying to hold back her anger. She could feel Aaron's hand grazing against the skin showing on her back to try and calm her but due to the events of today, it wasn't going to happen.

"Do you want to rethink everything you're saying so we can start over or do I have to give you a lecture?" Sophie asked and the guy chuckled.

He thought she was joking but she really wasn't.

"You can save the lecture for another time." He replied smugly and with a nod of the head from Sophie, she then forced herself to lose his gaze.

"Do you want another drink? I'll get you one." She then turned to Aaron knowing she needed to get away from this before she completely lost it.

He had clearly caught on too because he agreed just to give her an excuse to get away and cool down for a moment.

*

"Are you going to explain where you were off to earlier then?" Corey stood opposite Sophie, looking at her with a knowing expression while she hovered by the drinks.

Taking a deep breath, this night was just getting worse and worse for her and her ability to contain her emotions was becoming impossible.

"No, it's none of your business." She finally turned to face him.

"You went into the pregnancy unit. It's definitely my business." Corey instantly responded, taking Sophie completely off guard.

"What the fuck, Corey?! You followed me?"

Sophie had arrived back in Brighton much earlier than she had told anyone for the simple fact she was heading for the hospital. However, when she had arrived she had typically bumped into Corey in the car park, which had resulted in a bunch of questions she didn't want to answer but was struggling to avoid.

"Yeah I followed you because you've been acting so fucking strange these past few months. I wanted to know what was up and now I get it!"

"No, you don't get it." Sophie mocked not wanting to stand and have this conversation after everything that had happened.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" He posed it more of a fact than a question as he looked to Sophie's stomach. There was no visible bump showing through her clothes but it had just been a natural reaction. "Why haven't you said anything?"

Corey obviously knew that there was a chance that it was his due to the mess of a relationship they had involved themselves in previously and it had led to complete anger to run through him.

Just staring back at him for a few minutes Sophie remained silent as she debated in her mind how to react. She knew she had been caught in the act so there was no way she was going to be able to hide it any longer.

"Because the baby was going up for adoption. No one needed to know." She sighed, wanting to grab a drink and disappear from this conversation but Corey wasn't making it possible; he was upset.

"What the fuck, Soph?" Corey looked genuinely shocked at the words that had just left her lips and was unsure how to express how he felt. "You didn't even think that whoever the dad is that they should know? You are just going to put it up for adoption and not give someone else a chance to try. Do you realise how fucking selfish that is?!"

He was beyond angry, that was obvious but he didn't realise that Sophie's levels were raising much higher than his.

"It doesn't even matter anymore, Corey! This conversation is over, just forget it!" She stressed trying to escape from where she had been cornered.

"Yes it does matter. What you are doing is wrong. Do you know which one of us is the dad?"

Corey stepped in her way from leaving once again and it was in that moment Sophie stopped trying and gave him her full attention.

"No and none of it matters because the baby is dead, Corey! It doesn't exist anymore; my body killed it as per fucking usual so whatever idea you had about potentially being a dad can disappear because the baby is gone." She bit and Corey stood frozen on the spot, not being able to speak.

Sophie's tone and words had been so cold. Everything she was saying was heart breaking yet she showed no signs of caring. She looked numb and that was exactly how she felt.

After the first weekend she had spent with Aaron in London, she had begun showing signs she was all so familiar with and knew exactly what was happening. She didn't feel anything, she couldn't express any kind of emotion because it would finally be a breaking point for her if she did.

She had experienced two miscarriages in the past and this was her third. She had been through the pain and heartbreak of it twice that she could no longer take it anymore. Therefore, she had instead completely shut down every emotion inside of her and instead put up a cold front. She had arrived at the hospital today and bluntly told the doctors that she was miscarriaging and refused to take any sympathy. The one bond she had built with the baby, even after insisting she wouldn't, had suddenly been broken and she showed no feelings towards it.

Therefore, standing here face to face with Corey, questioning her about the baby and insisting she was selfish did spark some kind of emotion from her but it was anger. She had kept up the front as though she didn't care and took to throwing the word 'death' at him instead of 'miscarriage' or 'lost' causing him to be left stunned and unable to process what was happening.

*

sorry it has taken me so long to post! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.3K 86
Hey Guys!!! This is Book 3 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first two books yet, I highly recommend that you do to avoid any confusion...
12.3K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...
166K 8.7K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...