Barry?

Yay, a new dream. I haven't posted...now I am. Hehe...enjoy....

************

Ok, I was in English class and the guy that me and my friend call "Barry" was in it. He sat next to me but on the next row next to me on the right. He has a friend who sits on the other side of me on the left.

During class, they always talk while I was doing my work. I try not to listen to their conversations but it's hard cause I didn't have no music in my ears.

So I listened.

But I pretended not to.

A couple minutes later I kind of smiled and chuckled cause they were talking about something funny or embarrassing stories.

So Barry noticed and he looked at me but I didn't see him looking at me cause I was looking at my work.

I was sitting on my desk with my hands on my desk, not laying down but not raising them high. Basically, my elbows were on the desk with my hands up a little in the air.

Out of nowhere, Barry slowly grabs my hand. I looked at him confused. Like I was "uhhhh." And then he starts to lean in.

HE STARTS TO LEAN IN!!

When he was almost close to my face, he kissed two of his fingers and did the "tssssst" thing on the side of his butt?

He then started laughing cause he was joking about doing something....like kissing me.

So I softly smiled and gave him a thumbs up...and when I gave him a thumbs up, I raised my hand, right?

Well, when I raised my hand giving him a thumbs up, I accidentally hit him on his chin.

He laughed and I'm like "oops" and I was still smiling...not widely but like a normal smile with just lips.

And you wanna know what he decided to DO?!

Yes, What happened?

Ok...here you go...
He smiled and leaned in so close to my face and kissed me...but like a peck kiss.

I was still smiling at that moment....but, I didn't know how to react sooo I was like frozen and didn't know what to do.

Here is the big part...
When that that kiss happen I gasped in my sleep in REAL LIFE! But when I gasped I didn't wake up and I just....i just gasped a little loud that I think my sister heard me.

*****************
So yea, that's it. I can't believe I gasped in my sleep and dreamt of Barry. I hope you enjoyed the dream...I will be uploading more that I wrote on my spam account on insta, soon.
- Ciao *wink wink* V
**oh and P.S, i think I dreamt of him cause yesterday in English he was talking to his friend that actually sits on the other side of me on the left and I tried not to listen but I listen without them knowing....but Barry sits like in front of the guy that actually sits next to me on the right.**