𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

Yooo here I am, another dream, from LAST NIGHT and I wish I could back to this dream because it was craZy ahhh I want to know what happened on the end!!
1/25/21-1/26/21

~

Ok but this dream  reminded me so much of Strong Women Do Bong Soon cause someone was trying to like kidnap me or even kill me :'( I wanted to know if I did or not... ahhh

First of, I don't really remember how it started, but I know there were two guys kidnapping innocent girls.

But one day, I noticed something strange, like I was being watched meaning, I could have been the next victim.

So, my mom hired bodyguards to go with me everywhere I go and protect me.

We had to keep getting new bodyguards because some of them ended up getting...shot either on the head or somewhere else worse.

As I was going somewhere, I was in the bus with two bodyguards who were sitting next to me or just near... out of nowhere, a bullet  shot the bus driver in the bus i was in.... it was scary that  one of my bodyguards had to drive which ended up badly cause the culprits ~calling them culprits cause that's how in the drama called the bad guys~ started to shoot which we ended up crashing... the bodyguard got injured as he hit the wall and he ended up onto the wind shield. I was there hurt but protected by the other bodyguard.

I almost got kidnapped in a parking lot. I was in the truck, mom was with me as we waited for dad to come back from something. They tried sooo hard to grab me. I kept trying to pinch them as hard as I can and push them off and they kept trying to get me with their strength... But when I did get them off of me, I closed the door and tried to lock the door from the inside and it was tough findin it cause of the buttons and it was the same truck my dad had. They  tried opening it a bit but I closed it.

We then drove off and then out of nowhere this old lady was driving to protect us but then out of nowhere she lost control that me and my mom jumped off and the truck went off the road onto the grass hitting a pole or something and we were both shock and went to check up on the lady.

Another  part is where they shot.... gu weiyi from 'put your head on my shoulders' he also tried to protect me but he was also my friend :'( it was saaaaaad. We were just in the car hanging out and listening to music until out of nowhere a bullet came through the window and shot him on the head... When he got shot, he said the f word and then you know, died a few minutes later.

After a while, I was home with mom. Windows were closed so the culprit doesn't know I am in the house just incase they were passing through. I was eating and was glad that I was safe.

Last part is where I went in a club, a club that wasn't bad bad like no drinks and stuff.... I even saw it as in third perspective. As Insaw myself go in, I thought I saw the culprit but it was someone else I knew in the dream.  He was even like a person from a drama, or Korean singer who reminded me of Chanyeol from the group Exo. He saw me walking in the club... ~also when he saw me, it was like a camera zoomed in to him ahahaha~ He tried to find me but the people he asked didn't know who I was and then....

Then I woke up cause mom asked me to wash my sheets from my bed ;(

~
Maybe hopefully I'll dream it later but idk if I would.
Also, I watched Strong Women Do Bong Soon for the second time and still like it hehe so cuuuTe!!
Also, Lets pretend that the Bong Soon is me who is getting protected him Min Min :D hehe
That's the dream. Hope y'all enjoy!!

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸