𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

𝟻/𝟷𝟼/𝟸𝟷
This one is very short and eh to read ahaha
~
the first one was all over the place. was with my mom, sister and baby brother and we went on a roller coaster that i held my baby brother tight so he wouldn't fly off... mom bought us stuff.

someone's baby ran into a lake and i thought he couldn't swim so i followed the baby but the baby just swam and i thought the lake water was nasty until my sister started swimming in it and it turned out to be clean.

then, somehow i was in a dorm, a nice big dorm and a rollercoaster was attached to it. we were inside the room that the tracks were in and when we heard it coming, we ran but when i tried to get out i couldn't so i had to use the door since they came in from a small window thing idek..

but i left my phone up there and made it down before the ride got there. got out. went to my room and then decided to go back. i saw damon salvatore coming out of the room. went in. got my phone. then i think i climbed a latter and surprise people by pushing my head on a cieling 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

i forgot my second dream but my third dream, i somehow had my first child!! yea my first child and the baby was either a boy or a girl but probably a girl because i had a pink blanket on her. so cute and small. wasn't prepared so i guess i had to feed her you know, breast milk🥲 so yea, that's the dreams... were quite nice. .
~
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸