*the party*

I went to one of my moms friends party close to my house. My moms friend had a baby daughter. I wanted to carry her because babies are cute. I carried her until I was tired. So I got up and asked one of my brothers God father to carry the baby so he did. Out of nowhere my moms friend showed us her other daughter that was a BUNNY like a WILD bunny, it was weird but it's ok.

It escaped because She let me carry her but it jumped from me. But when the bunny jumped on the couch my moms friend jumped and got her back and she kissed it's forehead which was cute. 😂 So then my sister went somewhere. When she came back this guys's brother that I know of walked past me and my sister was like "so guess who I invited" I looked at her serious with a trying not to smile face then I'm like "really" then my CRUSH walked in.

He was wearing pants and a pink shirt that looked great on him. We talked but I had a problem looking at him cause it was too bright inside that I said "I can't see your face" then all he came to the party was for the food 🤷‍♀️then I decided to go home and change shirts cause I had a tank top and it made me think it looks weird as my crush was in there😂 when I was going home I saw people walking down the streets but when I saw a pink shirt I thought it was my CRUSH but it wasn't.

I seemed like he went home. When I was looking for my house it wasn't there. There was a big building with old antiques which was cool. I kept throwing grapes at my brother and he always hit my forehead 😂 then I saw some few youtubers. I also think I saw one of the Simpsons characters in real life 😂🤷‍♀️ was weird 😂

-----------------------------------

I kinda liked this dream because my *crush* was in it. His hair was like Cole's in the picture but like more puffer hair like Edward Cullen in twilight 😂🌚. Looked handsome I guess I could say.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this dream ☺️🤷‍♀️💭
--- *smirks with a wink* Vv x