𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

Ahhh, this one is my fav from most of the dreams I posted hahaha
~

University life
03/12/202

Recap: I was a university student that was far from home just like in the drama. My friend that I know, Lexi was actually in it too. Some of my other friends were from the drama

^And they were the  3 guys on the right of ^ pic

^And they were the 3 guys on the right of ^ pic... and had a stalker,I guess, lets say it was Oh-young gon...

Anyways, let's get started.

~
So me and lexi were students in this university and we both barely you know, had enough money but to pay tuition I guess so we had to save money. I remember we had to go to the auditorium to either talk about our grades or something or it was some type of orientation...

Me and lexi decided to go to the mini shop that was inside the auditorium before going into the auditorium since we had lots of time. There was so many cool things and I almost bought something expensive, which I possibly shouldn't. Lexi then found some cool extra twilight books that were in a different language but I still got them cause why not...

When we were on the clothes side just to look, I received a message of the stalker and he was in the same shop... I looked around and saw him standing in the middle of a clothes aisle. We then both just hurried up , paid and left.

We went to the auditorium and we split to find the seniors with our last name letters. I somehow couldn't find mine, but I saw my other friend, J. sat with her and then she saw her friend and got up and followed her to talk to someone which I noticed, it was the stalker and I was going to go but when I saw him, I was like "I'm not going up there" and then proceed to look for my senior buT it was already too late.

The meeting was over. People were packing up and leaving. Before leaving with lexi, I realized I left my bag in the seats and I went to look for it but no longer to be found.

 Before leaving with lexi, I realized I left my bag in the seats and I went to look for it but no longer to be found

I looked everywhere. Just like Seol did when she was trying to look for her lion that min-su took to give back but ended up taking it bc oh-young gon made her feel like seol was copying her...

When me and Lexi we're leaving, I saw my other friend Y. We saw cool stairs and she checked it out and few minutes later she was like, "its so cool down there... There was like a restaurant and I got food for one of my friends" and I kinda wanted to go but me and Lexi decided to just go.

At this part, I saw in in 3rd person and saw a girl that reminded me of Baek in-ha... She had a bed up in a roof or something and that's where she stayed and she was calling people. Acting, greedy ya know.

Coming back to my perspective, me and Lexi met up with some friends before we headed back to our dorm. We all just did a group hug. When I turned around to look to my left, I see the 3 guys with the others watching us and were like 'what the crap?'

Then it started to rain and you know what we did? We were having fun in the rain. We played around and group hug again and jumped... Then, we accidentally tripped lexi making her fall onto a puddle and she got soaked... But we were all soaked so she didn't mind. It was pretty fun.

After all that, when the rain stopped, the other friends had to go and me and Lexi decided to wait till we were dried to go to the dorms

After all that, when the rain stopped, the other friends had to go and me and Lexi decided to wait till we were dried to go to the dorms. It was funny cause the security who were in the university watched us.

Then, lexi had an idea... to go get food.

She made me follow her (we ran) to a nice little eating place and she saw some guys there and sat at their tables as we were soaking wet and she was being all nice and stuff to buy us food since we didn't have some money to buy food at that time.

At first, the guys were hesitant... But I think they eventually gave in and bought us food or shared food with us.

~

So yea, that's the dream I had that night. Just wanted to share cause it kind of was related to Cheese in the Trap cause some of the characters were in it.
Hope y'all enjoyed like I did!

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸