weird dreams??

Heyyy, i'm back again.
So I had several dreams last night and I am excited to share them.
I hope y'all enjoy ;)
7-25-19 or 7-26-19

~
Oh by the way, instead of Gabe, his new nickname will be 'McDreamy'. Yea, that's right, from grey's anatomy. heehee

part 1: McDreamy

I was at this weird school...I don't know but it was weird like weird weird.

It was lunch time. I went to sit next to my friends. The lunchroom was a bit dark but it was ok.

I was sitting on front of this girl by myself. We were all talking and enjoying everything. Out of nowhere, someone had sat next to me. I turned around and I knew who it was....Mcdreamy.

He smiled at me as I looked at him surprisingly. I smiled back at him after zoning out at him. My heart was like crazy. I got nervous but I was happy.

"Hey" I say to him smiling trying not to say something wrong. He smiled widely before speaking, "Hey."

We all continued to talk and have a nice time.

At some time, people from the table decided to go to the lunch line. Which let me and Mcdreamy by ourselves.

We started talking about something at first, but I forgot what it's about. Then, we got like not awkward. We started to talk a lot. Aaaand man, he talked a lot.

He talked a lot, made me happy and smile.

I also think I made him smile as I was talking too.

Then, he said something how in kindergarten, he didn't have a lot of time of doing something. Also, when talking, he also made gestures and movements. So did I. We glanced at each other a lot and smiled at each other a lot.

Few minutes later, the people came back.

We still had a lot of fun.

Then, he wanted to go get lunch. I didn't really wanted to go so I just stayed in my seat. he got up and this other people from other table, girls, decided to go with him. oof. Anyways, we both smiled at each other and he went. I don't even think he even talked to them girls.

All I was thinking, "wow, he's great. I'm great. That was fun. Hope it happens again."

That's It for this one, I enjoyed it.

part 2: Fun Time!

I was with one of my friends, Yari at this place, looked like a lunchroom. Seats were in a row and I sat next to her. There was a subway in front of us. A weird subway.

"Ima go get some subway, alright?" I turned to Yari. She nodded.

I walked by myself and started ordering.

I walked as I ordered cause it was in row... I got italian bread. For the ham, I froze, I didn't know which one to get... I looked at the women and when I was about to answer, these girls were inside with the women and decided to distract her, so, I went back to my seat.