Dark dark clouds

Ok so I hope you guys enjoy this dream.. it was crazy but I like it.
There were a lot of places I was in 🤷‍♀️😂
Yo I think the title for this dream does not match the dream 😭 oh well.
------------------------------------------------

First part,
So I went to school like always. I was in this weird class with good weird people, we did work, we talked, it was eh crazy too because we talked about crazy stuff. School was weird too. So after school I guess my mom picked me up and my sister too (my brothers weren't in my dream🤷‍♀️).

So we were going home and out of nowhere these dark dark clouds popped up in the sky and when we looked around, me and my sister were somewhere else we were not with mom in the car. It was so crazy and confusing, like we time traveled. The first part of the place we were was like at this neighborhood, our dogs were with us. So we carried them when we were walking so they don't run away from us because we didn't have they're leashes. So, we were going to find our way back home but we couldn't find the street.

The neighborhood that we walked through was dark, nice, and took a long walk till we reached to the high way roads, THEN we were at this private school in my town. We walked around it, it was empty(well not exactly empty but almost empty like people were leaving cause school finished). Me and my sister were like so confused of how we got to the places we were not supposed to be.

Then out of nowhere, I was by myself with the dogs walking on the street where I lived. I guess I was happy but when I walked in the house it was DIFFERENT like it was not my house. When I went to the kitchen it looked beautiful, white colored walls. When I looked to the left I saw these people and I asked "who are you?" And the guy said "we live here" I'm like "you do? Wait, so I don't live here yet, what happened? Is this time travel?" He said "lets talk about this later please" I'm like "ok" then his wife Selena was like "awww you have dogs, can I see them?" I'm like "yeah, of course" so I hand her Milo and Chloe to her and she was so happy cuddling with them(I was surprised, they didn't bark or growl or bit her). Then the husband Abel talked to me and showed me around the house. Then he showed me the room that I have that it's his and his wife. It was really nice, organized, clean and had beautiful antiques.

Then he showed me his daughter's Camila room. We said "hey" and Pat let me stay a little with her so I did. Me and Cami talked, she had a YouTube channel which was nice. She showed me a video of hers and I liked it. Cami says that she loved living in the house and that she will miss it. Out of nowhere, this braided hair was like going around my body and I'm like "what is this? What is this?" So Cami called Abel and Selena to the room and Abel said "oh my goodness, you must be deep sleep dreaming and your parents might be doing something to you so u don't sleepwalk. I said "does that mean that I will go back in time where I'm supposed to be?" Abel, Selena and Cami nodded they're heads and I'm like "oh I wish I don't, I liked meeting you and talking to you guys, I am going to miss you" and they all said "us too sweetheart" and they all gave me a hug and we all said bye.

So, I just sat there trying to wake myself up and when I did, my mom and sister were there with me because they were waiting for me to wake up and to untie me from the braided hair around me. I lay down and wake up and they both hugged me and I explained everything that happened when I was in a deep sleep dreaming. Then everything got to normal and lived happily ever after.

---------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this dream.
I liked it because it was crazy 😂🤷‍♀️
Comment and like if u were interested on this dream😂
#CrazyDream #Lovedit