𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔

This one is longhish as well....
Plus, I think I dreamt this because I am ready to move on from liking Edward. FiNally! He probably has a girlfriend cause my sister says there was a girl in her soccer team that is dating his brother and she asked if Edward had a girlfriend and she said that she said 'Yes' Sooo I'm finally moving on. I still think he is such a great friend or person but it is time! God has a plan for me and might have someone for me in the future <3
In this dream, Edward ctuakly said the truth but it was too late
1/17/21

So the dream started with ~well its what i remember~ me riding my bike to go in a ride. I went where I used to live.

As I was going back home, I saw some older guys I didn't know. As I passed them, I had a feeling they were going to follow so I just started speeding but somehow they kept up.

THEN I noticed that Edward was behind the guys with his bike as if he was riding his bike too. The older guys didn't want us to leave or let us go just yet until they said something of saying the truth or something.

I didn't really understand what they wanted to do until Edward answered them to actually say it. I think Edward had a gf in my dream but she wasn't there.

We all stopped, I sighed and agreed to listen. I turned around, I see Edward and he begins to say what he had to say and what he said got me shook.

He said something that he did like me back then. That he regrets not telling me directly. I didn't know how I felt but I felt like my heart was like beating so fast that I got sad for a bit bc he had a gf now and didn't expect him to actual say that.

I turned around and started riding my bike and the guys let us go. Maybe they were like "oooo😬"

As I was then in my street, Edward kept following, wanting me to listen to him. I didn't want to buy I stopped once again, told me to see him in a secret place at midnight so he can explain everything.

I agreed.

I promised cause he, I guess told me to. I went home to change to clean clothes since I was outside sweating I guess hahahaa...

but then that's all I remember.

~
Wow. This dream was wow. I'm glad I'm finally moving on. I barely think of him anymore and I wish and pray that he is happy and that he is okay. I don't regret liking him but it's good to move on already and wait patiently for someone to pop into my life.

Soo yuhhh , see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸