𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑈𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟//𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑤𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐶𝐸𝑂//𝑇𝑎𝑥𝑒𝑠//𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑒

This one was pretty cool!
~

school underwater
03/7/2021

I don't remember all of it but I do remember some few things.

I was in school that was underWATER. I was in line for something and as I kept waiting, I see people cleaning and when the people clean, they use something to clean the dirty spots and water doesn't go in the vacuum.

Friends with CEO

I felt like I was friends with the CEO of a lawyer place from the cdrama I have watched and we were always hangin out and always be there for me ahaha.

Taxes

I was in college. There was a place where we all have to do our taxes and in that same day, we get money back.

Lots of people got lots of money back but some have to pay their partner since they did their taxes together. I also remember waiting a lot. We also had to take pics. The place was NICE. Once, I accidentally messed up this guys hair and I'm like "i'm sorry i'm sorry" and he woke up and said, "it's okay" and then I tried to fix his hair and he moved two seats behind the seat he sat.

Then this guy had like a funny cast that he gave it to someone and I tried not to laugh cause it was in a shape of something that is bad. Like from a cult or something.

The Dare

I was out with friends. We were hanging out in a stores parking lot. They decided to dare me to go inside the store by myself.

So, I did. I got out and walked inside the store by Myself and walked around by myself. I, then saw someone that I knew and tried to uhhh avoid but he came up to me and we talked. Then I went back to the car. Talked.

Then it was somehow nighttime and I saw the time and it was 11 meaning i had to get home before that time and we all freaked out. Texted mom that we forgot about the time and she was just like "oh ok" and then two friends left.

Then the friend I was with, her mom came and was ooo mad. I drove to an open parking spot where she was. When I was about to go I remembered my car was at their place so I had to go with them and then go home once I got my car.
~
Oooo I did not expect to have multiple dreams in this hahaha but its ok.. But dang, some were super short.

Hope y'all enjoyed.

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸