Jesse Carere

This is an old dream I had, but I wasn't writing dreams before but in my notes so now I'm sharing my dream from the notes... 🤗

My best dream ever 03-24-17 or 03-25-17

-------------

Ahhh, thank you lord for letting me have a dream of Jesse Carere 😱😍

man, he was sooo cute. Jesse had hair from like Finding Carter ♥️🙈

----------------

Let's continue 😂♥️☺️

-

So in the dream a lot of stuff happened. Dangerous stuff like birds trying to attack US! There were some people from my Antioch team 🙃 but ahhh Jesse Carere!!!

Anyways, soooo it was a normal day. I saw a bird coming down and grabbed this guy and didn't let go.i looked up and I saw the bird dropped the guy from the sky 😱 so then that's how I know it was a bad week now, we had to get rid of them. Do during the week, I met this guy named JESSE CARERE.. I fell in love with him 😂 we got to know each other. He was really cute. Some time that day I decided to kiss him😂 so when we kissed, I kissed him wrong 😂 his lips inside my mouth 😂 so I stopped and he kissed me so we can kiss again 😂 so I guess we were dating 😍🙈😂👫 

so when we were on the car driving carefully, we felt like we almost were flying so we drove fast😂😱 then we drove to a safe place but still outside cause these people were telling us where to go. So the women told us to go to church and to pray. I'm like "ugh I don't want to but I will" so we were walking there but before, the women told us to take her niece, so I did. The little girl was so cute😂😍 so me and Jesse walked safely to the Church. I was carrying the girl😍 her little voice awww. So we walked and walked.. I saw Adrian walking out. So we went to church and pray. When we walked in, i saw Adrian and some other team members 😂☺️ then I sat with the girly girl. Then I turned around and I saw Jesse.

I called out his name and I said to come. He did. Then we talked and I kissed him😂 like a peck. He didn't kiss back and I'm like "🙃😏" and then he gave me a peck 😀😂💏 so then I was talking to Lana (little girl) and when I turned Jesse was gone and I saw him talking to a girl and I just continued to talk to Lana. Then he came back 😂😏 then Jesse was like "let me see your hand" I showed him my hand and he put something so sticky (we had to have that) and someone behind noticed it and he asked "yo is that a real jellyfish?" Jesse was like "yes" the guy was like "really?" Jesse shows him the jellyfish and then says "you don't believe me? Here I'll show u" and the guy said "ok"... so we walked somewhere private with some couple other people. So he decided to shock himself. So Jesse started the electric ⚡️ stuff and he got shocked so bad that he turned into TAPES!! I'm like "noooooo😱😱😨😰" and when the person says we had to go im like "wait, I'm going to bring them with me" so I grab them and take them. So then after church we went outside, I put the tapes next to me. Then this bird was flying towards us. It was scary. Sooo, when the bird was close, it turned into a girl. She had sharp claws that she scratched this girls chest😱😲 it was crazy. She almost scratched me but something else happened😕😂 after all that, the girl bird left. So when I walked I was carrying Lana, she talked to me awww. So cute. Then she wanted to get down so I let her down and she went somewhere with her parents I guess 😂 so then wow, I saw Jesse back to normal ☺️😍 so I got on him like made him carry me 😂😂 I kissed his cheeks.

Then I got off. I walked behind him and I got on him as he is giving me a horse back ride😂☺️🙈🏇🏻 toooo cuuute😂😍 we kissed couple of times too. His voice was so romantic 😂😍 my love. Ahhhhhh🤑🤑😂 the kisses seemed so real😂😍💏💋 (next part is made up).. next day we went somewhere fun. I think we went to a park. We held hands and kissed a lot. We talked aloooooot of goood stuff, and our funny moments and awesome stuff😂 yup, my dream was AHHHMAZZING!😍😍😍

Jesse ahhh. Kissed sooo good 😍💏💋

I had a dream of him because of Finding Carter episode 5/6 when they played Spin the bottle and when I listened to Breathe by Of Verona 😂😍 I loved my dream ahh😍💭

-------------------------------------

Here is another old dream... first dream is weird, huh? Yup😂

Dreams of dates: 01/29/17 or 01/30/17

La Fiesta Chica

Ok so we were home with friends. Well idk but I guess we had some friends from church which means Edward came😂 so we planned for a party. When everyone left, Edward decided to stay at my house and sat in my couch. I was in my room or in a different room sitting on the ground thinking to talk to him😂 every time I look over at his side it looked like he looked back.

So when I looked at his side the last time he was looking 😂🙈 my mom was kinda talking about him a little bit tho. Out of nowhere, floor was slippery that I could like slide on the floor and when I went to the other side, I looked at him😂 so then I was standing up thinking what to do if I should talk to him or not 😂 and when I kinda looked I saw him walking away from my door of the room I was in😂😬 (when he was on the couch he had a orange shirt or sweater.. then now he has a green shirt).. then when almost the party started... out of no where Edwards dad came and he was playing soccer inside of my house 😂 then I barely saw Edward... then I was gonna speak on a microphone (which was weird) and everyone was staring at me so  I ran away 😂😂 two friends met me outside and they made fun of me so I ran away from them where I can be alone. Lol. Then idk what. I might've went back to the party but idk.

----------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed...

i chose that pic because first dream was of Jesse Carere and the second one was in a party.. soooo yeaa 😂🤗