my squid games version

4/4/22 or 4/5/22
~♡︎~

I had a good dream last night that it was so cool...kind of reminded me of squid games (haven't watched that drama yet) but it was different. I also feel like I dreamt it before. Anyways, I remember me and my friends were going to go on a trip in school to somewhere nice.

We were going on a train. I was kind of running late somehow. I found 2 empty seats. I jumped on it and got on the empty one that was just one seat and the other, my friend got on it, with a person. I had a feeling that the guy sitting there would have a crush on her pfff.

So she got there quick. I, then somehow forgot something. So I got off. When I got it, I was so late that the bus started moving and I couldn't jump in on time... so yea.

I shrugged. Sad that I didn't get to go to that trip. I found someone else who also stayed. We decided to just try to hang out until someone , a teacher I think let us in her car with someone to take us there.

We thought it was weird at first but we agreed.

We got in the car. We talked and had a good time on the ride. In this part, I think we also drove past the beach and hang out a little at the beach. It was nice. The blue was sky blue. Felt nice. Saw many people having fun.

Then, we had to go so we did.

As the teacher was driving, we figured that she wasn't going the way we had to go and that's how we knew we were in trouble, at least we thought.

We just kept quiet because we didn't want to be in trouble. We , I guess just held hands.

When the teacher finally parked....The teacher was telling us about how one person actually died cause she stepped on a Mine or something. We were so... confuzzeled.

Anyways, we got out.

The place we were at was all forest area. She told us to follow her so we did. We walked down this hill. We didn't really think about Mines cause we kinda knew it wasn't in that area.

We finally got to the building that she wanted us to go and we were told about this game. So many types of games we had to go through. It was squid games but different.

They told us the rules which I don't really remember but that they were only going to scare us thru the games.

I don't remember what else happened but that we started the games. The first one was easy I guess. I didn't know what to do but walk around. I then saw Booth from Bones and I think we were talking and we fooled around and he was going to shoot me with a fake gun, toy and I was like "me too" since I found one. He was smiling and nodding as a yes.

Then I realized he was still talking so I guess he wanted to pretend to talk since he was talking on the phone with an ear piece while we couldn't have phones. He was so good at being sneaky. He then got up and left. I guess he was undercover ehehe.

Then, as me and my friend were walking around to find a game to be in... There were so many rooms with many different kind of movie genre games!!!

I remember seeing a clown room, many horror movie rooms. We then came across Twilight room so we went there. It was soooo coool. So many things from the movie I was so fascinated. I think I got rings from there. We talked to the owners and I guess we played the game. After, I realized my friend bought me some things too, like an airpod case :')

It was nice being in that room.

Then, we had to go to this place to pick out a daughter to take. I got in line. When it was my turn, I got an adorable daughter. I was supposed to have a 'husband' but he wasn't there PLUS IT WAS GOIJG TO BE MY EX CRISH!!! I saw his name on the card but he wasn't there :o.... I said "Hi" to her mom mom and told her I would take care of her good in the games.

So I was a single 'mom' ahaha nice.

Anyways, I then realized that the kids supposed to turn into bunnies. It was crazy cause oof. But she was a cute bunny. Took her to the games. I tried to avoid the clown games and I did.

Few games later, my bunny turned into my 'daughter' again and we hung out to have a good time. Then, we went to the harry potter field.

It was sooo cool cause I got to meet one of the wizards from it. As we were getting ready, I saw my friend with her 'husband'....

They were so cool. Cute. Somehow, I saw the guy shirtless and then his hands inside his pants and I tried to avoid it and did avoid it. We talked for a while.

We then did our activity with the wizard and it was sooo coool , it was like in the harry potter movies!!!!!!!

~
And that's all I remember from this dream. It was pretty nice, no lie. So many different games to go thru ahahaha and I saw Booth from Bones eeeee.

I hope y'all enjoyed!

~♡︎~
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao
𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸