𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙳𝚊𝚢

6/17/21 or 6/18/21 (slept at 1am)
~

Okay, so, last night dreams was interesting.

I remember the first dream, I had this class field trip to go to a nice and fun theme park. I was so excited because it was like universal.

Anyways, I somehow had a girlfriend? I don't even know why... and we had like fun time together. I remember she wanted to like grab by butt and I didn't want her to so I ran away from her playfully and she chased me everywhere she could.

It was quite funny but I don't know what I dreamt that. She was such a beautiful girl too. (I'm not into girls in real life. I'm straight♡︎) We were hanging out everywhere. Held hands since we were a couple. ~I remember holding hands with my friends, that were girls and I didn't care what others think because we were friends and I was comfortable~ 

Anyways, the theme park was fun. We even went to little shops there and saw so many cool things. I think I got some stuff.

I don't remember if we went on rides but let's just say we did and they were fun.

The somehow, I remember all classmate had to go somewhere so we all had to meet somewhere and go somewhere together.

I was somehow walking by myself.

As I walked, I saw this guy running. He was running so fast that he knocked down a girl and run over her.

I was going to walk past but then I decided to stay behind and help her up. I kneeled down and I was like "oh nooo" and I saw that she was feeling sad so I felt sad and I cried for her and I pulled her into a hug to make her feel better. I think my gf in the dream didn't mind that cause I guess she knew that I care about people even if I was a shy person.

So that's what I remember
~
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸