Los Sueńos

Guys, I had like a really good dream last night that I hope I can explain everything cause I feel like I forgot some of it which I hope I didn't. This dream also has some funny ppffff
(los sueños = the dreams)
5/24/20
I actually really enjoyed this dream. It might have parts hehh cause I kept waking up I guess...
~

The House

In this dream, it was pretty cool, I guess. Anyways, I remember helping out my little brother to move to a new room in the nice house that my moms friends lived. She let my little brother live there since I guess my mom kicked him out cause he plays too many video games!!

In the room, it was a bit small but big. He got a bigger bed frame and a better closet next to his bed.

I did his bed and then after that, I organized his video games. He had like ALOT of them. After I was finished with the room, my moms friend came in and checked. She liked it. We talked for a while. Her daughter also came in. As we spoke, I found a picture where I could make the person in the picture look scary. Hehhh. I even showed her daughter. Then I got up and looked at the room and it looked beautiful.

The next thing you know, I was outside with someone and that person brought me in her house. She brought me in her to living room and it looked very beautiful.

I then realized something. It looked like the inside of the house that we stayed in , in Mexico when I went back in 2nd grade cause of the tornado. The room was big , the bathroom was in the same place and so was the bed but the room was bigger, of course. "Oh my gosh, it really does look like the room in Mexico I stayed in" i say smiling as I kept looking around. The lady just giggled.

Then, we just talked and walked around the house. And let's say that I stayed in the house hehh...

Mini Transformers

Ok this dream, I really liked it!! It's funny.

So I was in my room, on my bed doing whatever. Now in no one's perspective, I see mini transformers chasing my baby brother in the kitchen.

My baby brother was like having the best time of his life. He was laughing and screaming having fun. My mom watched him and she laughs cause of those mini transformers. Now those transformers were the good ones. The autobots ; Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and the other good ones. 

They were also cute hehehe

Anyways, as I was in my room, I see my baby running. He then jumped on my bed and then the mini transformers followed. Pretending to kill him since they were playing.

I decided to play along and I pushed Bumblebee down before he climbed on my bed and as I pushed bumblebee, the rest fell too. They laughed and were like "ah no he got away" and I laughed along, "oops".

This Dream was funny I still laugh at it ahahahaha

The Stranger

This last dream, it was a bit weird.

Idk why but I was with some guy, we met by let's say, an app. We were hanging out. Then something happened that I forgot and we ran from them until they decided to stop.

We like hid and stuff.

We then went to this place , we got in line. We were talking, smiling...I , of course tried not to be awkward.

He then started to talk to the person in front of us and he spoke so low like he was telling him something he wants to surprise me with. And let's say I didn't like surprises so I tried my hardest to listen yet I couldn't. Heh.

He then puts his arm around my waist and my hands around his too. We were all smiley like we were in love..which I bet we were in the dream. Hahhhh it was great tho.

~

Weird dreams heh... it's sad that I have barely remembered any dreams until this one... some dreams I had I do remember but only parts of it😲

I wanna lucid dream, I just get a bit nervous. I wanna do lots of fun things in the lucid dream ahhh like meet people I want... just have fun ahhh...

I guess that's it hehe... I hope y'all enjoyed my dream, I guess...
So yea, see ya.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸