Our Date?

Ok ok sooo I had a nice dream  last night that I hope I remember it all, even tho I do.
It was one of best ones... even tho almost all my dreams are the best aha ha.
Anyways, enjoy!
9/29/19
~

Here it is.

The first one is where I went out with a guy friend, and that guy friend is from a YouTube family The Donnellys and his name is Ryan.

Anyways we went out shopping for food at save a lot. It was fun. We bought lots of stuff.

Our family needed to go to the store so we all went. Car was small, but we all fit in it.

In the store, we messed around a lot.

People watched us.

We all laughed a lot.

It was crazy fun.

Before we left, I looked through the window and noticed that my sibs and Ryan were waiting at the car.

I decided to unlock the car so I unlocked it and they got in.

We went back home after paying.

We cooked and ate yummy food.

^ that's all I remember from that dream.

The 2nd one was the best dream eveR.

Mcdreamy was in it...again.

Ok ok ok we were snapchatting... we had a good conversation.

The end of the day, Idk who asked this but let's say it was me who asked "so what are we?"

I waited for his response.

When he answered he was like "yea, what are we?" Ha he mocked me.

I was all smiley and didn't know what to say so I said "uhh, friends....or more than that?"

He sent a smiley face pic "I mean do u wanna be?"

I sent him a smiley face pic back to him. "I mean, yea" my heart started pounding. I started to act like I was busy before he snapped back.

Once I got a snap from him, I sat down and see his snap. He was smiley and had like red cheeks... "ok, then." I smiled widely.

I was such a happy girl and I bet he was a happy guy.

Next day, let's say he came down to where I live... wow... just to visit me and hang out.

So, that night, he asked if we can hang out.. and I said yes.

Sooo the next morning, I heard a knock. I woke up and walked to the door. I looked through the blinds and I see him standing there waiting for me to open the door.

"Oh my gosh" I thought to myself.

I opened the door. "Hey you" I say smiling even tho I kind of looked like a mess. He smiled looking at me "hey you" he says as he comes up walking up the steps.

"You actually came?" I say as I let him inside.

He walks in, "yes, why wouldn't I?" he turns around and just looks at me smiling. My cheeks went red. I didn't know what to say so I walked to the kitchen and asked if he wanted some breakfast and he nodded as a yes.

(making some stuff up cause i like to make my dreams a bit long)

I made him some yummy eggs, a toast and coffee that I enjoy drinking. "Here ya go, I hope you enjoy it." I gave him his breakfast. "Mmm, thank you." He rubs his tummy smiling and sits down. I smiled, "enjoy and I will be back." I say as I go back to my room.

I was all smiley as I picked out my outfit for the day. "This" I say quietly getting my favorite ripped jeans and my cute favorite shirt I have been wanting to wear, "this is perfect."

I went to the bathroom and put some natural make up on.

I walked back to the kitchen and I see him waiting for me. When he sees me back, he looks at me with a wow expression. "You like it?" I asked, about the food. "Like, what?" He asked as he came back to reality. "Your breakfast." I giggle. "Oh yes, I loved it. Also, you're pretty." He smiled.

I looked at him and gave him a smile. "Thanks" it got a bit quiet until I said something. "So are you."

It was a nice morning.

During the day, we just went out and hung out at the places I liked so he can see what I enjoyed doing.

We talked a lot about, let's say, nature, ourselves, and life. Let's also say we held....hands? yea... -gosh i needa stop-
^that was the end of the making up thing hehe^

When it got a bit dark, we decided to get some dinner at this nice restaurant that I have never been to.

We sat on this nice table that the waiters lead us to. Everything was beautiful. The view was so gorgeous as well, since we were sitting across a window.

When we finished eating, we put things away and threw away our trash. We stayed in there for a bit as we drank our drinks.

We had such a nice time.

We talked a lot, we kind of sort of fooled around with jokes and pick up lines.

I also made him laugh... laugh hard that he covered his face. I laughed along with him cause I said so many funny things.

I liked how he listened and just... ugh it was nice..

^ so yea that was a gooood dream... like always.
So yea, I hope y'all enjoyed cause I did...like always.

see ya next time.

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸