𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠

I'm never comfortable wearing skirts... Not bc of you know, men/boys but bc imagine me falling wrong and people were around... Oofff
~

The uniforms
03/1/2021

I was a high school student but went to a high school that looked like in kdramas~or just like in real life~ I don't really remember all of it but I remember the one high school I went with a friend was not good, we like escaped.

When the people noticed, they started chasing us and me and my friend somehow like ended up like running in a field and went into another 'dimension' .

There was a building thing that leads us to another town or something or 'dimension.'  the high school reminded me of the college from the cdrama 'my unicorn girl' -which it was a university in that drama but a high school in the dream- and we didn't like it...

we tried to get help to hide cause people tried to catch us... but no one wanted to help so we helped ourselves and hid and succeeded...

That other 'dimension' was nicer. We walked around that place and it was NICE...

We then registered to another high school without our parents permission and they let us... we just had to fill out the application and we were ready to go...

We wore uniforms just like in the dramas. skirts and those nice shirts ahaha.

They seem nice in dramas but in reality, not really. I used to wear skirts all the time when I was younger but now... I don't
~

Oof, hope y'all enjoyed this. It was nice escaping and registering to a new high school on ourselves.

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸