Wild and crazy

I really enjoyed these so enjoy. It's going to be long cause I had like 4 dreams. Hehe...

**********************

Part 1-The animals

Well, on this dream we went to this park where animals are free from cages but they are not dangerous.

We all enjoyed everything that we saw.

It was night time and we were about to go back to the cars to go back home.

I was walking behind because why not.

I see this animal with big horns and I didn't think of nothing so I just said hi to it.

It was following me.

Plus it was the time they had to go back to their cages.

When I was close to the car it was so close that I thought it was going to like attack me with the long horns.

So, it was close and it wanted me to pet its head but I was scared? Yea scared cause you know I thought I was about to her attacked so I was holding on to it's horns trying not to let it come close and kill me like put its horns inside of me.

Then the people who worked there finally came by to pick the animal up... - i got the name... impalas - and when they got it for me they laughed and said it just wanted me to pet its head.

So I guess I petted it's head when I walked away after saying thank you.

Oof what a dream.

Part 2-The random building

I was walking around somewhere by myself and I needed to go to the bathroom.

So, of course I was looking for a place to go.

I found this big random building with empty parking spots and decided to go in there.

I walked towards it and when I tried to open the door I thought it would be locked but it wasn't... it was open.

I was like "yessss" in a low voice.

So I walked in, not making a noice because I didn't know if some people would in there.

I was looking for the bathroom.

I looked everywhere.

Out of nowhere, I found it. So I walked in. The toilet looked so weird that I couldn't fit on it.

So I'm like confused and tired.

Then I heard footsteps.

I sort of freaked out.

But I was calmed.

I looked out carefully and it was a women walking. So I got back in and I'm like "ok ok just act normal and ask how to use it or ask for where is another bathroom"

I took a deep breath and walked out

I walked towards her and when she saw me she was confused so I told her why i came here which is for the bathrooms so she was like "oh ok, well our bathrooms are so weird and different from anyone else's so follow me"

And I understood why now and i followed.

We walked on this hallway and I looked around and I noticed I wasn't even alone there were people in the building. Oops.

So then she walked into this small dark room to grab something and I followed.

There were 2 other people who were men and one guy was from the hunger games which was the old men with white hair then the other dude looked younger but he was probably on his 20s.