Weird dreams? Sure it is.

Since I started school I'm going to shorten my dreams of how I remember it.
So enjoy now :)
8:13:18 or 8:14:18
~

I was with my fam at some place I don't know. There was trees around it, that's where I was, at least.

Anyways, this guy was on a helicopter trying to go somewhere but somehow he was trying to control the helicopter but he couldn't.

I was on the ground and I thought it was going to fall, this the guy was like "i don't think this works" to the guy to that was on the ground too.

I knew why he couldn't try to control it.

The guy on the ground had this thing on his head like an antenna and his head was growing.

I was like confused and the helicopter landed safely and we told him to take it off and I was far away from him and his head was about to EXPLODE.

He kept refusing to take it off.

I don't remember the rest of this dream but let's say it maybe did you know, exploded but my mind woke me up from seeing it buuuut let's say he took it off after begging and begging.

second dream: school.

So school started in my dream, and I think I had the class where we learn medical things.

So I was in my seat and there was this guy who sat behind me and that guy was Alex Karev from Grey's Anatomy.

The class was actually really nice.

Anyways, I think some people were asking "why did you pick this class?" And I'm like "cause I can? I want it to learn?" And they kept asking and asking

Alex got mad that he got up and defended me and said to them loudly "SHE HAS THIS CLASS CAUSE SHE WANTS IT OKAY! AND SO WHAT? SHE WANTS TO BECOME A DOCTOR! SO STOP ASKING"

After all he said he sat back down and I turned around and thanked him. He smiled at me and nodded.

I think we talked the rest of class since it was the end of the class time.

~
First dream was the weirdest cause of what happened.
Second dream was good cause of Alex from Grey's Anatomy.

School was really good today and i enjoyed it.

Anyways, see ya next time.

- Vv *wink wink* ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE💭🖤🌸