Weird Day in School

Hiii guysss, I'm back again...
this dream was crazy... it might have... 18+ stuff in the almost beginning... but it's not really describable bc what happened it didn't happened soo... and yes I know those stuff... idk why I dreamt of it.. but oh well whatever!!! and please, if u know me... don't talk about it around me cause idk what to say but shrug and i'll be like "uhhh... yea... i..everyone makes mistakes" hehehe
5-2-20 or 5-3-20
~
Anyways...

I woke up late for school. I was too tired to get up. The house I lived in was nice. My room was purple, had my own room. Out of nowhere, I see some roaches in the corner of my room where my bookshelf was or desk.

One of my siblings came in and then I made him use the roach spray to spray on them. Everywhere. I wanted them dead.

I , then got up, grabbed the roach spray and sprayed everywhere in the room. I even went to other rooms to spray. I was so surprised of how many rooms there were. They were nice too, like WOW. Pfff I almost went to someone else's house tho, whops.

I got ready for school. I put on some nice comfortable clothes. Ate some breakfast. Then got out of the house.

My way to school was different. It was kind of a long walk.

As I got to the school campus, I saw my friends so I walked with them. We were talking and smiling and excited cause it was a new day.

We were walking to the cafeteria for breakfast, yes more breakfast.

-school looked so cool, it was like idk future and it was a big school too and had cool things like wow-

As we were walking, some guy walked past us and I saw him and he looked at me so he slowed down to walk the same pace as us and he asked me for my number. "Can I have your number?" He asked. I smiled, my friends poke me. "Yea, sure" I say with a giggle.

So then he was taking out paper from his bag and then wrote my number down.

We go in and saw down... -that guy, he was cute he had like platinum blonde hair and it looked good on him- he sat next to me and then I grabbed papers that he had on his hand and looked over them... out of nowhere, he takes it from my hands and go to his friends.

"Bye" I say waving. He smiled and waved back, "bye."

I think I felt...happy? Cause someone asked for my number... ahahhh...

Anyways, -this is the part yikes- I was looking around since I was thinking.. I see these couples in front of me and the other tables in front of me. The girl with her boyfriend on the other table was like facing me and she sat on the table weird that she was.... spreading her legs. I looked over to see cause idk I was... curious?? And then I see the girl in front of me do the same. She also got on the table close to me spreading her legs apart , show me her you know what what... she smirks at me as I moved to the left a bit my lip -what type of mess??- to look at what she was going to do.. I looked back like I was you know that H word -eeksss- she started to move her hand in her , showing me she was going to do it for me... I guess I bit my lip.. her hand made it to herself and she teased herself by just touching herself, not rubbing it nothing..-

-ugh me-

But then... she got interrupted...

I turned around seeing an adult with a microphone... someone gave him a little note with someone's name on it.

Out of nowhere, he called my name. "V....P" he said. I raised my hand and walked over to him getting the note. I looked around and saw the cute guy waving at me. I waved back and knew it was from him.

Then, me and my friends left. We were walking around the campus. We were having such a good time.

I remember we also walked away from the campus but went back.

-I forgot the rest of the middle, but I remember the end-

I was walking with a guy, It wasn't the cute guy but someone else. The whole time I was walking with him in the hallway, I thought it was the cute guy but it wasn't hahhh.

I still had the little note that the cute guy gave me -well told the person to give it to me where everyone saw- I've been waiting to look at it but didn't have the time to do it.

As we were both walking, I saw my class. "I gotta go, I'm going to class I don't want to be late" so I did.

I walked away and then ran to class. -as I ran, it felt realistic ahhh nice- I walked in and it looked like an elementary classroom.

I sat on my table after walking in a little late. The teacher was telling us about how the little pool started working that was across us from class.

Then we had free time. I just sat there looking out the window, looking at the pool. Out of nowhere, I see the same guy I walked with. He was wearing his swimming clothes since he supposedly had swimming class.

He walked up to me and talked to me. He then leans in to my ear and said, "cómo estás?" -"how are you" in case you don't understand- I look at him with a smile, "muy bien"—"I'm good"—i say to him... he then leans again and said, "tus ojos están muy bonitos" -"your eyes are so beautiful"- he says. I looked at him and I giggled like I was blushing. "Gracias" -"thank you"-

After a while, I decided to go outside and walk on the little bridge that the pool had. As I looked at the water, I saw some fish -I think- funny think, I almost fell in the water and the guy stopped that from happening hehhh.

~
So yea that's all for this dream. 90 chapters WOW YESSSS ALMOST 100 WHOOP WHOOOP!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed like I did. Not that one part tho ahahahaha...
Anyways, see ya later alligators..
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸