𝑆𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑚𝑜+𝐺𝑢 𝑊𝑒𝑖𝑦𝑖 ♡︎

HIIII YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!
I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER!! This dream makes meeee happyyyyyy ahahaha
I hope y'all enjoy like I did!
12/1/20 or 11/30/20
^ slept late so idk what time I actually slept. Well actually, I dreamt this in the morning after falling back asleep^
~
Situmo+Gu Weiyi

'Put Your Head On my Shoulder' is my favorite Chinese drama I have ever watched and it was the first one I watched on Netflix. In this dream, I am Situmo and had a relationship with Gu Weiyi.

Ahhh I know!! BEST THING EVER AHAHA

Anyways, for some reason, we went to a school that seemed like a boarding school just so I can keep my studies and I guess that's how I met Gu Weiyi.

It almost happened like in the drama. Going to a room that my parents friends let me stay in that was rented by their son. He was confused on why I was there. I explained and then after a while, I guess we got close and then, boom.

Ended up together.

The boarding school was huge tho. It was almost like a mall but bigger and probably 3 stories tall or more. and wide wide.

It was very nice though.

One night, my parents invited us for dinner with his parents and some other friends. We agreed to go but since my dad didn't want me to be in a relationship yet, I had told Gu Weiyi that he can keep his distance just for that night and he understood, even though he wanted me to tell my dad about us. I told him I would just when it is a right time for it. He nodded.

The day of dinner, we got ourselves ready. Gu Weiyi looked very cute with his outfit that he chose. And I chose a cute comfortable outfit to wear, with a nice hairstyle.

 And I chose a cute comfortable outfit to wear, with a nice hairstyle

^Lets say something like that outfit but a different shirt. And let's just say I was wearing that outfit that Situmo has on^

When it was time to go, me and Gu Weiyi talked for a bit. "Hopefully he doesn't like you know...catches us glancing at each other or something...just remember, keep it cool" I said to him. He smiles softly and nods.

I think he held my hand as we walked, but then let go when we got to the nice restaurant that the school had.

We looked for the table where our parents were until we found them. They got a big table and we noticed that they invited other people as well... like some other school mates that they had to get us another table in front of our table.

We both walked up to the table. Gu Weiyi say besides his mom while, I sat where my parents were and had to sit next to a guy that I recognized who was in my english class in sophomore year of high school.