The playground

So we went to church and stayed there for the whole night. They didn't give us much to eat but a little bit of water on a cap of the water. It was weird. But oh well.

The next day we decided to go home. So my parents drove. Out of nowhere, they decided to take us to a park and a pool. At first I'm like "ugh" but i went. So when we walked to the park after parking, one of my guy friends came up to me and said hey and then I saw my best friend from 3rd grade. We talked and I handshakes her brothers hand. It was great. I, then played on the playground like I was a kid again. But, then they left to hang out with someone else so I was by myself. I didn't care. Out of nowhere I saw my one of my other guy friends brother. I was like "oh my gosh, did he came? Did Juggie came?" I got off the playground and looked straight and I saw him. So I'm like "I'm going back, or should I talk to him? Nah lets go back" so I did. I almost kept bumping into my friends brother 😂 oh well. I, then wanted to go see my parents. So I walked to my moms friends and tell me where they were and they did tell me.

So I walked over to them. I had 2 dogs in my dreams. I walked to dad and I saw the male dog hurt, it was like he was infected with a bite. Then I walked over to see the female dog having fun running around. Then I went back and ate. Then I decided to go back to the playground, so I walked through the bathroom and I was lost so I went back and got out but then I noticed I was in a different place but same playground but different part.

So I walked around looking for the playground and I couldn't see it. I then walked where there was a fence with stuff and I noticed that I saw Juggie again, shirtless. I was staring like I was drooling but I turned around before he looked at me. Then I got on my phone and search who worked for this playground and I saw his name and picture. I was like "wow" and he looked good on the picture. I then I kept walking around looking but then I noticed I was at my elementary school with people having fun. So then I said to myself "we were here the whole time but playground and pool? Wow"... I played some games like volleyball and soccer. It was great.

Then I woke up because my sister told me about Fedex and get the box and give the money order thing.

------
Yup that's my dream. I liked it.
July 14th 2017