𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎

HIIII ME BACK!!
Had the strangest dream last night.
I don't remember all of it, but some parts so this might be a short chapter hehe.
oof.
Just a dream btwwww
11-6-20 or 11-7-20
~*~

So, I was somewhere with friends(dream friends), just hanging out at someplace nice.. which seemed like a very nice park for families... reminds me of a springs that has walkways made of wood or like a hiking walkway? idk how to explain ahaha..

^Like that! hehe^

^Like that! hehe^

Anyways, we were hanging out by a building. Talking about life. Watching people enjoy their day. Watching people play soccer.

Out of nowhere, we hear some laughing from across us... and that's when we were a bit shock and we sort of, I guess, expected that to happen somehow.

We saw biden with some friends....smoking 😳

His suit was messy. He was having a good time out of office since he won. He was president.

I heard someone saying how he wasn't going to do anything while in presidency for the first year... which is bad because why would he do that... hmm

I then looked at my friends and said, "and that's why i almost ~"or would've" I don't exactly remember the words but something like that~ voted for trump"
My friends just nodded and almost agreeing.

It was like Biden only won just to do that and start working after a year or so. oof.

hmm imagine that happened irl oof.

Then, I remember being inside this building, a very nice building that had very cute furniture. We were in there hanging out, talking.

I even saw my baby brother brooming/sweeping just like he does in real life as he plays.

And that's all I remember in this dream.
~*~
Yea idk why I dreamt this.. probably because of election week.
Oof.
CraZy dream though.
Or maybe cause I had to dream of it... who know :')

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸