Him?

This is short, some is made up from my dream. First one is amazingly okay cause I do remember *thumbs up.* enjoy...
——————————————————————
                                      HiM?
Ok so I was at this house with my mom and I didn't know her new friend until I saw her son...Let's call him Barry... He goes to my school but we never talked.

Except the day when he came over to my group outside in lunch and asked if me and my friends wanted to buy candy but we couldn't because we didn't bring money and was like "ok, thats ok. Maybe tomorrow" and we were like, "yea." Then he left.

Anyways, I was bored sitting on the couch while Mom was talking to Barry's Mom. Then Barry just decides to talk me and I did too.

"So how long has your mom known my mom?" He asked curious sitting down next to me. "Oh I don't know *shrugs my shoulders* she never told me about her new friend until today." I said half smiling. "Oh I see, they just started talking, huh?" He teased. "Yep." I chuckled. "Come on lets go outside and just chill." He said standing up,  looking at me. "Ok" I said standing up following him.

We were outside walking around his neighborhood. "This neighborhood looks chill and really nice." I say breaking the silence. He looks at me smiling, "yea it is. Everyone in this neighborhood is friendly." He turns away looking at the ground. I chuckled, "That's really nice. My neighborhood is like this but with noisy dogs." She sighs smiling thinking about her cute puppies.

We walked back to his house after walking a mile. "Let me introduce you to my dog," he said looking at me. "Ohh that be great. I love dogs. Lets go see your dog." I said surprised and excited.

We walked behind his house and I see a cage with a light brown dog. "Ahh oh my gosh, a-bulldog mixed with another dog? Aww," she says running up to the dog. "Wait, don't. Be careful." He said warning me and the dog starts barking. "Oh, she barks huh?" I said slowing down. Barry catches up to me and slowly lead me the way. "Her name is Bella. We got her a month ago from the adoption center." He said looking at me petting her. "Aw, you are a lifesaver Barry. She is so cute." I said petting Bella. "Look At you, you beautiful Bella. You deserve to be here with him cause he loves you." I said like a child. Barry chuckles as I talked like a child. "You're so adorable V."

We were with Bella for a while and Barry notices something on my hand. "Oh look you have the same thing on my hand" he said as he surprisingly grabbed my hand and pointed at the scratch. I smiled, "oh yea we do" I said giggling nervously. I frozen when he grabbed my hand, like I felt my heart beating fast. I smiled at him and looked at Bella. He smiled when I smiled at him. 

Then we both went inside cause my Mom wanted to leave cause she had to clean and make food for the family. 

"Well, I'll see you around school?" He said to me before I got in the car. "Yea, I'll see you around." I smiled knowing we won't talk. "Ok, I'll see you then. Bye" he waves at me as I got in and closed the door. "Bye" I waved back.

—————————————————————

That's all I can remember...and I wrote it like a story... sooo I'm thinking to write a story about Barry and Me in a different story sooo I might use this one for the first chapter 😝 anyways...I hope you guys enjoyed.. see ya later my beautiful people.

Nov 25th 2017 Friday (slept in midnight)

- ciao *wink wink* Vv