The Mark

This dream was CRAZY! If I do end up staying behind when Christ comes back, I am not going to get the mark when the world announces it cause no. I ain't letting no government control over my life!
~

the mark
10/2/2020

My dad (I think my mom wanted me to have it to... idk) wanted me to get a chip on my hand to do something for messaging his siblings on a phone.

Like he even probably forced me to do it or something. Idek if it was mark of the beast thing in my dream but if it was, I probably didn't want it and he just made me get it. ~which if I do(hope not) end up getting left behinf when Christ comes back, I am NOT getting that chip on my hand. I'd die for Christ NOT for this world~ when I agreed with it ~ugh~ I was nervous..

I took deep breathes and just gave him my hand and I closed my eyes when he put it in to not feel pain and when he pushed it in, I didn't feel anything but a bump on my hand since I had the chip inside my hand.

My phone worked differently with the chip.

Then I forgot the rest of that dream but I also remember dreaming of driving somewhere and it was ehh cool place heh.
~
So yup... that's all. I am not listening to the world but God only! I'd rather live for Him than this world  cause this world is ... you know, sad how people are living with stuff that are.. not in the Bible ☹︎

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸