Jeff Atkins

hiii beautiful people!!
n e ways, i had the most beautiful dream. i loved it. i think you'll enjoy it too. ok the guy i dreamt of reminded me of jeff from 13 reasons why🥺 he was cute and so SWEET! gosh, can i meet someone like him? i probably already have but haven't talked for a long time hahh.. anyways!! let's get to it!!!
5/30/20 or 5/31/20 (I slept late)
~
Jeff Atkins
So, I was still a senior. It was almost time to graduate. I think it was a day where our moms can come to see teachers and stuff. So, my mom came to my school to check out how I was doing in school.

Everything went well. The teachers told my mom I was a good students and that I always am doing my work and that I was always a happy person. The teachers liked me , just like the others even tho some students misbehave , ya know. Ya.

sort of made up the beginning bc why not.. i did it to make sense to what really happened.

At the end of the day, before we left, we walked past this little shop for seniors stuff outside. They had so many cool things to buy for us. A picture book with pictures of us, like personal pictures of us, seniors. A card with your picture with our name and year of graduation(so like a badge, exactly). So many other cool stuff!!

The lady told us I can get the badge for free since she knew I was a good student. I was happy. The badge looked very cute and I liked the picture it had.

Then, somehow I was looking at very cute pictures of me. I attended to lots of events and they took very nice pictures of me. There were even cut outs of me attached to it that can be hanged in a keychain or something. wow!!

I really wanted the picture book but it ended up being $62 and that was too much. oof!! so, I put it back where it was. I didn't want my mom to spend too much money. I , then looked around the stuff. I was like so excited bc everything looked COOL and so CUTE.

Out of nowhere, outside , turned into inside so we were inside. I was somehow sitting down. I turned around and noticed that a guy was sitting next to me. When I was looking at him, he turned around to look at me, I, I guess sort of blushed , I think? and I gave him a smile.

He looked just like jeff atkins from 13 reasons why!!! so cute!!!

He gave me a smile too and man, that gorgeous smile of his.

I then turned around to look at more stuff. I don't know why but I sort of acted adorable? at some way. I saw this big spoon that has pictures of us too and I grabbed it and we can change the sizes of the spoon thing with different pictures. Then, I somehow, put the spoon in my mouth fully.

He looks at me funny as I did that. For some reason, I didn't know what I was thinking of why I did that. But then he spoke , "having fun there?" he asked. I tried to speak but of course I couldn't. I take out the spoon and it was hard somehow since there was like more of it's spoon sized. I turned around to take them all out until they were all completely out.

When I turned back around to look at him, all I hear him was laugh a bit. I chuckled, and I just nodded, "I guess I am" I say to him. He laughs again , along with me.

As we were still there, I just see my mom and the lady talking. Me and him were talking and having such a nice conversation. He listened to my carefully, like he wanted to know more about me (🥺) and I did too, and his life was pretty cool. I actually complimented on his smile and eyes. He then also complimented on me too. I guess, he says i'm beautiful and such a wonderful person. (i'm awwwwing)

We sat there just enjoying our conversation. He then mentioned that he saw me looking at the picture book. "You saw me?" I asked, blushing and chuckling. He chuckles, "yes, I was at the other side of campus and I actually thought and think that you're beautiful" all I could do was stare at him , liking his words to me. I didn't know what to say but I did wanted to lay my head onto his shoulders , so I did, gently.

All he did was smile and laid his head on mine.

He then whispered. "Do you know how to make a picture book? and do all the cut outs and stuff?" he asked. I looked at him and I shake my head as a no. He smiled immediately, he must've known how to do them.

"C'mon then, I'm going to show you" he says as he stands up. I smiled, 'he's doing this for me? he's so sweet' I thought to myself. I stood up. I told mom I was going somewhere with him and so then, I followed him. He even held my hand.

We both walked out together and somehow we weren't in school but in a building where there is a bunch of stores, not a mall but stores? idk but there was a office depot near us so he took us there.

Sadly, I only remember us walking there but let's just say that we did our own picture book with cut outs like like the one that the lady had. It was cheaper. It was a fun thing to do. I was happy and he was too. We also smiled at each other a lot. He was being a sweetheart and a gentleman ahh man, God, I hope one day my future spouse is here, whenever you are ready 💕

Then I had another dream, it's short.

really, bryce?

Clay somehow got bryce mad, again. Made Clay run so fast and also ran downstairs. Bryce got his second phone and threw it at him making it hit his forehead that made it bleed cause he threw it HARD.

Then before Clay got out, Bryce was right there behind him... he grabbed him by the neck and boom, hit his head onto the door as he opened it. Clay bled a lot just like when Bryce beat him up in his house. oof.

Then I woke up and when I went back to sleep, I saw that same dream again, Bryce throwing his phone as he recorded with his other phone and hit him again on the door and beat him. uhmmm...

I don't even know why I dreamt that but, oh well. Maybe cause I said bryce's name at work when I talked about it with my friend of how terrible person he was in the show...oopp. Talked about him cause uhmm, the pool the house had had a jacuzzi and it reminded me about him

~
Anyways, that's all. The first dream, uhm yesss😍🤩🥺 wow, i'm good at writing blogs but not essays ahahahaha oh well🤷🏻‍♀️ hope y'all enjoy the dream like I did hehe.
I hope y'all have a nice day and be safe
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸