The Elevatator

This dream that I am about to tell you is kind of crazy. I kind of enjoyed it, honestly. Two parts, again. Well, enjoy.

**************************

Part 1: The Elevator

Me and my fam went to this really cute place at New York...it was a mall with cute stores and stuff.

We were so excited to check things out.

Dad drove us to the mall he promised he would take us. The mall look really beautiful and soo...nice. My sister was really happy to buy things.

We went in and we looked around and it was sooo magical. It was so organized. So many people inside the stores shopping. The courtyard where the food is smelled really good cause of the food they make.

We decided to look around and we separated.

I was with my sister.

We walked around everywhere.

We walked up stairs and oof looked so nice and felt nice going up. Weird? Yup.

Then when we walked up we saw an elevator. We decided to go in it.

The inside of the elevator looked soooo nice. It was all window and we could see the outside. There was a tv and watch it as we go down. Wow it was awesome.

There were these controls but we didn't touch cause we didn't want to mess them up.

Elevator was just a normal elevator but with a nice view.

When we were downstairs we—I'll just makes some things up— decided to eat some food. Then the rest of the fam found us and sat with us to eat.

We talked about how there was a nice elevator.

I was looking around and I saw one of my friends —ok now I'm really talking about the dream— and I got so excited and walked up to her and hugged her.

She was happy to see me too.

I told her about the elevator and she wanted to see it. So I decided to take her. I asked my parents if I could go and they said yes.

My lil bro wanted to come so we agreed and he came with us.

We walked upstairs and went to the elevator.

Ones we got up there we pressed the button so the doors could open.

The doors opened and we walked in.

She was amazed. She loved it.

My friend decided to touch the controls and there was a video game where she could play, which was pretty cool.

Out of nowhere, the glass on the floor started to break...—you know that prank where if they walk on this glass it "breaks"? Well yea we good fooled— and we freaked out and we decided to sit down... then the elevator started to go down fast like it was bad.... buuut

Then we noticed we were on a roller coaster.

When our little seat was on the ride, the windows opened and we got railings to hold on to.

My little brother liked roller coasters in the dream soooo he decided to like hold on to the railing and got out the ride and was holding on so tight that he was "flying" and I got so scared for him so I'm like "no please don't do that" so I grabbed his hand and pulled him back in.

He was laughing cause he enjoyed it.

We felt like magnets because the ride went sooo fast that we couldn't move and us three like were "glued" on the seat and we were screaming.

But as soon as the ride finished we laughed because it was sooo unexpected.

So we actually did enjoyed it.

We all went back inside of the mall and found our parents and we explained everything.

Hah. It was so unexpected.

Part 2: scary moment

I'm going to shorten this cause I barely remember it I just remember one part....

Ok, well, we were at home, but different home. We had like to buildings in our property and it was ours. Sooo like the other building is a room, which lets say it's mine ;)

Anyways, my fam were getting ready to go somewhere. My little brother was already in the car while the car was on but on parked.

I was going to sit on the passengers but then the car started to move and no one was on the drivers seat and my lil bro didn't have seat belt yet...

I got off and got to the other side and my mom was running on the side trying to open the door so she can stop the car....

...but it was locked.

My mom was panicking.

She didn't want her son to get hurt.

I signaled ny lil bro to unlock the door and he did and I got on the car and stopped it.

He was safe and mom was happy and she hugged him for a long time.

We were traumatized over what happened. He was about to crash if we didn't stop the car.

Seeing moms face in fear made me sad cause she didn't want to lose her son and I didn't want to lose my brother.

It was like the mom from the movie "Orphan"

So yea there you go folks, I'm my dream. It was very interesting on the first dream.

                    *********************

I hope y'all enjoyed. Hope to write more.

See ya guys later 😉
- ciao *wink wink* Vv