college? got shot?

Heyyy guys, I had like a craZy good dream the other night, which was 9/1/19.
I hope ya enjoy!!
~

Me and my friends just got done graduating high school.

Couple months later, we were getting ready to move in to our dorms.. cause we were starting college. The dorms were nice. I had a nice room too. We had like a two story house and mine was probably downstairs.

We went to the store to buy stuff for our rooms. at the store, I saw mi friend, Yari. We went crazy and we hugged each other and we hung out and talked and talked.

I was so excited that I hugged her again. When I was hugging her, I looked straight in front of me and I noticed someone.

Mcdreamy.

I freaked out in my mind. "Oh my gosh, he's coming to the same college I am going to. Omg hes in my town." He was with friends talking while they had lunch since the store had a restaurant inside of it.

My heart was like pounding so hard. But then I came back to reality, I hugged Yari more. I tried not to see Mcdreamy but I did.

Anyways, we sat down somewhere and we were talking about college starting on friday she said something about how she's excited to go to college in Canada.

"Canada?" I asked. I like immediately got sad that I started crying and she like hugged me tight to calm down saying that it's ok . After that, we walked around the college that me and my other friends were going to. It was so nice, just like irl.

Sometime later, we went to the dorms , I walked downstairs. in front of me, I see a little picture holder with pictures in it and I like took them out to look at them and shuffled them && I did that everyday.

Me, Elia and Janie went to this small grocery store cause they were giving out some chocolate. When we walked in we each got chocolate. Then we went to the back of the line to do something.

There were guys in front of us and one of them randomly touches Elia's ears. She didn't do anything cause she didn't want any drama happening..

Then we stood against the wall waiting..talking about how much classes we want each day and when it was my turn I said "I want to have 3 classes. One at 12, one at 3 and one at 6... if we could choose our times" cause that's actually nice times to study and do what we want... and then we looked outside and when we looked back, no one was in line any more and we thought "so we just waisted our time in here, wow" we got out and ate our chocolates.

It was a good day.

Oh also, when I was with Yari I was telling her about how "I can't believe we going to college. I am sooo nervous i-i-" we were both excited and being loud in the store, we didnt care who heard us. it was a niiiice dream..

~
Second part; Got Shot?
Ok ok so I was a dad, yes a dad and I had a son..crazy right? Yep.

Anyways I was going to take him to a fun place but when we got there, there was a looong line. We got out to see what was happening and we noticed there was a riot? bad people doing stuff?

Well, when someone noticed us, we started running. We ran to the car. Ths kid who was part of the bad things chased us and I yelled thinking he was going to do something to my son... but he just touched the car for some reason.

Anyways, we got in the car, turned it on and I start driving away... before I even got on the road, this car stopped me. "oh craP" so I grabbed my son's hand and we just got out the car and we started running away...

I saw that bad guy taking out a gun. We ran as fast as we could but then he started shooting. then, I felt something on my back.

I got shot.

I even like felt that irl. I fell to the ground face first. "Run kid run, as fast as you can." I say to my son and he was sad but he listened to me.... then I woke up.

~
I hope y'all enjoyed this dream. I really enjoyed the first one. It was crazy and i'm still wondering why i dreamt of already graduating and going to college.

So ya, see ya next time. :)))

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸