¿¿kidnapped??

Yooo whaaatsuuuup my dudes. I had another good and weird dream. I don't know why but I kind of, somehow,  enjoyed it.

Anyways, enjoy.
8/1/19 (I slept at 11pm)
~

Firstly, I was at school for a club I was in. We were planning a trip to the beach with everyone's family. I remember Mcdreamy was in it. He was in the same school and club as me ahhhh.

He was walking around a lot...then sat in one of the tables across the room and he talked loud so everyone can hear him.

Then, we were all talking to each other, planning. He walked around the hallway. I was standing besides the door. He then, was coming back to the room or to me, I don't know, but he did and he was suggesting something and I forgot what he said :( .

When he went inside, he was almost the same height as me, wow! Oh, and his voice was like nice too. soft,,,in real life his voice is a bit deep, which is still nice

After the meeting, we all went outside.

I think I was first. It took a bit long for them to come out. I was bored so I decided to uhh, look at Mcdreamy's trunk. He had his bags and suitcases for the beach already. "Nice job Mcdreamy." I said to myself. 

Few hours later:
Me and my fam were ready to go to the beach. I was exciTed. I had my bathing suit on. We were in the car for an hour to get to the beach.

When we arrived, we took everything that we needed.

I walked around the shore happily. Then, I realized I wasn't wearing a shirt and shorts but just the bathing suit irl, I'm not used to wearing bathing suits so I just wear a sleeveless shirt and shorts :) I was walking around covering my stomach :') 

When I turned in a corner, I heard my name. I turned around and see one of my friends, Lexi. I walked up to her and we talked and hang for a bit. "Wearing this makes me feel a bit weird cause I never went to the beach like this" I say to her laughing. She laughs along with me. "Well, I gotta go, I have to do something" I say walking away slowly. "Ok, see ya" She says waving.

I was walking around this balcony thing...I saw this kid throwing a ball and he accidentally hit this women who was walking. She got mad but didn't do anything bad. Then, I see this ball flying across the beach and broke a glass next to that kid, "see, that's what happens. Karma!" The women said to the kid. I kind of, sort of laughed.

Let's just say that I hung out with Mcdreamy for a bit. Walked around the shore and talked about ourselves.

Then, my parents wanted to go home now. I said my goodbyes to him. Went to where my parents were. We put everything in the car. After not seeing my baby brother, I realized that we brought Hulk with us. Yes, Hulk. We were friends with him. He had the baby and he was having fun with him. Tossing him up in the air and catching. All I could hear was him laughing.

I asked Hulk to give me some sort of keys, probably car keys. He tossed them to me and I caught them. "Thanks" I say and he nodded continuing having fun with my baby brother.

We were in road, we stopped at this red light near a mcdonald's, it looked like the one in real life. As we were there, my 15 year old brother said to get out and I did. He then, made me run and did he.