our day

What's up guys, here is another one. I quite enjoyed this one as well.. Hope y'all enjoy...I guess.
Why? cause Mcdreamy was in it!
9/2/19 or 9/3/19
~
Ok ok ok in this dream, he came down to where I live to surprise me?? wow. Imagine that happening in real life.

I was hanging out with my neighbor, german girl having a nice time.

Sooo we had to do stuff in the house soo we went to this place to get the thing we had to get.... which let's say a generator.

As my dad drove, we passed by these streets where people were walking in the middle of the road. We saw people honking at them to move out the way. But they, some, didn't move.

When we arrived home, I walked in the house. I notice something different. I didnt know what it was but it was different. I walked into the living room and you know who I noticed? him.

Mcdreamy.. he was there waiting for me. To surprise me.

I don't know what I did, but let's just say that my heart started pounding and I got shy and so nervous but I got all smiley. Let's just say that he gets up and walks to me and hugs me and I hugged him back.

We go somewhere by ourselves and just talk. "I- is this real?" I asked him. He smiles and nods, "yes, this is real." We just continued to hug and talk.

Few hours later, he decided to help set everything up. We got busy we barely got time to talk more. We went in and out of the house. We both smiled at each other. 

We did yard work.

My neighbor was also having fun with us. She also talked to mcdreamy to be nice and not be rude.

Then when we finished with everything, mcdreamy had to go.

Let's just say that we went somewhere in the house by ourselves. "Already?" I asked him. "Yea, I can't stay long" he says with a small smile. "Well, i'm happy u came here to...surprise me and visit me" I say and went up to him and hugged him. He hugs me back tightly. "I'm happy too."

I walked him outside to his car.

We hugged one more time and said our goodbyes until next time.

I watched him leave waving at him.

"Wow" is all i could say.

Anyways, he looked cuTe okay. He did. He looked exactly like irl. When he left, he was wearing a hoodie, he looked comfi. Had nice jawlines I guess hehe.

~
Yup that's it for today. It was a niiiice dream cause he was in it. He's so cuTe I-I... idk.

Maybe someday we'll meet. Maybe.

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed cause I did. Heeheee.

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸