𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐴ℎ𝑛 𝑀𝑖𝑛-𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑘

Yooo Wazzzaaa me back with another dream... this one is one of my favsss (yea so many fav dreams ahaha) anywaysss, I started watching dramas and the second one, that i'm watching right now is 'Strong Women Do Bong Soon' and I had a dream of Ahn Min-Hyuk aka Park Hyung-Sik ahaha
11-11-20
Also, a short dream/chapter

~
Trip With Ahn Min-Hyuk

I don't exactly know how I knew Ahn, but I feel like I was having a crush on him and he knew but maybe didn't like me back ahahaha... Oof.

Anyways, we went to the same class that was going to take a trip to a nice field trip at some place nice I forgot what it was about.

I remember when we got there, the teachers told us to be in a line and hold onto people's shoulders like a train... I saw Ahn and before someone got to him, I ran towards him, with the people behind me so I could be behind the train he was getting lead to.

As I put my hands on his shoulders, he knew who it was. I think he rolled his eyes or something.

As he began to go, we had to go fast but instead he was going slow that he let go of his train and he told me, "you know i'm not going to hold your hand right?" I looked at him and said, "I know" and then I decided to let go because I guess I didn't want to bother him no more.

I don't remember all of this dream but all I could remember is that we went to a lot of adventures.

I also then remember being with my friend E. I was happy cause I always hang out with her irl.

Anyways, we were going to a store and I was so excited that when we were walking, there were a couple of people there and I was running around, skipping happily and I saw a guy and looked at me and smiled and I think I smiled back.

After going to the store and going back into the building that we were staying in, I saw the same guy ~which kind of reminded me of Emmett.. a crush I had~ and I thought he was going to talk to me, he walked to my friend, E instead and he talked to her.

They even walked together. I was behind.

Few hours in, we did lots of activities. I even saw Ahn having his time of his life. I think we talked for a bit but I don't exactly remember. But I know I watched him have fun too.

I think I joined activities too but like I said, I don't remember ahahah. I feel like there were cool stuff to do. Like games and use some headsets to be in the game? VR games or aka, Oculus Quest games

But, not gonna lie, Ahn looked cute just like in the drama...had the exact personality hehe. I saw him smilin and laughing...

I think that's all I have for this dream. I can't remember more. But I did enjoy it.
Jjejejej

~
The first drama I watched was called, 'Put Your Head on My Shoulder' and oh my gosh, guys, that drama was so cute and very good I loved it. Man. Ahhh. I still can't stop thinking about it ahaha..

So yea, can't believe I dreamt of Mr. Ahn who is in the drama, 'Strong Women Do Bong Soon' <3 His personality is soo cute in the show man fr !!
Hope y'all enjoyed like I did.

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸